John Terry to leave Chelsea at end of season

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by MarsLlama, 17 Apr 2017.

1. Vialli98

Vialli98

I would be shocked if he remained in this league. He has said a few times that he can’t imagine suiting up for another team to play against Chelsea and I believe him. If I was to bet on it, I’d put my money is on MLS. I don’t know if he would bother with it tho, if he isn’t one of the best paid players in that league.

2. Vialli98

Vialli98

Personally, he wouldn’t be in my top 5. I think he’s a level below Terry, Rio, Vidic, Adams. If he wasn’t so injury prone in recent seasons, he might have been in that group, he might still do, as he’s young enough to still have a huge impact in the next couple of seasons. Right now tho, he is in the bracket below the very best IMO.

3. Vialli98

Vialli98

It’s hilarious because UEFA actually requested that all the members of the first team who weren’t involved in the game to get changed into their kit for the trophy presentation. It wasn’t something he randomly decided to do on his own. Ivanovic, Ramires Mereiles etc all did the exact same that night. It’s all in good fun tho. Terry himself has found the jokes and memes about him pretty funny.

4. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Laying in bed
    Vile human being but a brilliant defender, only thing he lacked was pace but he never needed it. I'm so glad we have someone similar in Toby, a monster defender

5. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

RAF Tornado pilot
    I think when fit, and when less injury prone, I'd still rate him as number 1. To be fair, Terry wouldn't be far behind.

Then there's players like Ferdinand, Stam, Carragher, Sol Campbell, Ledley King up there too.

6. Barcon

Barcon

Didn't even know he was still playing. I assumed he went to the MLS in the off season.

7. Danamy

Danamy

A player that let us believe he was going to join us until the last minute, he even struck a new image rights deal with Umbro when we were with them at the time, he then used us as a lever to get more money from his beloved Chelsea, there's no bigger selfish **** in football, as Bellamy so elegantly put it everyone in football knows.......

8. Jazzman

Jazzman

Right but a brilliant defender and leader on the pitch in his time.

9. Danamy

Danamy

Even if he was a two time Ballon d'Or winner he'd still be a ****

10. Tom_mcfc

Tom_mcfc

Like Lamps? He will carry on playing that's for sure from his comments. I hope he doesn't play in the prem though and turn into a joke player as Rio did at QPR (I didn't mind that)