John Terry..

Bovril

Not sure how to post a link on here so hopefully the MOD's won't pull it. It's just been announced on the BBC sports page that he is injured for up to 6-8 weeks with his knee and requires an operation. Thing is it also say's unfortunatly he will miss the next England game and possibly if he doesn't make the end of the season the Euro's, now call me cynical but to me I smell a Rat and maybe this was engineered by the FA to avoid a scandal by playing a sacked Captain and in my opinion a convicted racist in a major competition !!!

I noticed that every game he's been out he's sat next to a black person, too. I'm not saying one thing or the other, just something I've observed every Chelsea game :)

I'm not sure chelsea would be too happy about the F.A. putting him out for 6-8 weeks

So the FA are forcing him to have surgery on his knee to avoid a prickly PR situation? Gotcha.

Bovril said:
Not sure how to post a link on here so hopefully the MOD's won't pull it. It's just been announced on the BBC sports page that he is injured for up to 6-8 weeks with his knee and requires an operation. Thing is it also say's unfortunatly he will miss the next England game and possibly if he doesn't make the end of the season the Euro's, now call me cynical but to me I smell a Rat and maybe this was engineered by the FA to avoid a scandal by playing a sacked Captain and in my opinion a convicted racist in a major competition !!!

Too much of a conspiracy theory, there, I'm afraid.

And he's not a convicted racist. Even if he's found guilty in his upcoming trial, he will still not be a convicted racist.

He is charged with making a racist comment, as I understand it. This does not make him a racist.

If he played for Chelsea tonight I reckon it would of been 5-1 or 6-1 he is SO SLOW and Napoli would of ran past him for fun

sounds plausible to me.

The racist would probably harm ticket sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.