Johnny Marr aka Jesus has joined The Cribs

mackenzie said:
And anyway I was only taking the pee out of those who have labelled TMQ such things before. :-(

He knows I love him really.

And I love you too Boz. x

I know you do Mac but to be honest I'm sat here in my mini skirt shooting up and listening to Tom Jones. Far too busy to reply to you! :P

Bozo said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Shut it clown boy, I can ignore you to death and you wont like it!

Actually, anyone want me to fucking ignore them and I will, I'm handy, I'M HANDY COME ON!

Smell my cheese you mother!!!

cheese.jpg

PMSL I hold my hands up Bozo, you've done me!

dannybcity said:
Couldn't be arsed reading the whole thread but hasn't Marr played with them for a while now?

Yeah but he's now a full on member, he's playing on the new album and adding backing vocals. I know he's been playing with them for a while but I think, I think, it's a new development him being a full time member of the band.

The Cribs veeeery underrated due to not being able to sing very well, quality songwriters.

They will get some recognition with Marr, I saw them with marr at the academy in Feburary, twas a quality night

bluemoon05 said:
The Cribs veeeery underrated due to not being able to sing very well, quality songwriters.

They will get some recognition with Marr, I saw them with marr at the academy in Feburary, twas a quality night

Long time no speak anus!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.