Johnson

Seems if the rumours are true there are a few players being allowed to take the piss. Surely this can only mean that Hughes is finished with them and they will be finding new clubs some time soon. Either that or he is clueless wanker.

Its hard to take for some fans but you gotta face up to it that he's been pissing/gambling his career away recently.

Sometimes wonder why the fuck I bother spending good money watching some of these fucking clowns pretending to be footballers and even worst still doing it at our club and taking the piss out of a shirt Ive cried for.

Blue2112 said:
Its hard to take for some fans but you gotta face up to it that he's been pissing/gambling his career away recently.

Sometimes wonder why the fuck I bother spending good money watching some of these fucking clowns pretending to be footballers and even worst still doing it at our club and taking the piss out of a shirt Ive cried for.
Agree 100% but surely the club should be doing something about it.
Im sure if im on the sick and i am getting wasted each week my gaffer would do something about it..
Getting away with murder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.