"Joint approach to improve behaviour"

I can see the rule working in the Derby.

Silva hacked down, ref gives FK. Shrek runs up straight into the face of Twattenberg and shouts "Fuck off Mark!" which he convieniantly misses.

Shrek later dives in the box in front of VK. Twatters gives penalty. Vinny laughs sarcastically and says "Fucking well done" caught by Sky cameras. The corrupt bastard 'hears' this despite being 15 yards away, straight red.

You'll just need to watch the first rag game to find out how strictly this is being enforced. The rags are full of whingers anyway, but with Mourinho as manager, they'll take it to another level.

I can see the rule working in the Derby.

Silva hacked down, ref gives FK. Shrek runs up straight into the face of Twattenberg and shouts "Fuck off Mark!" which he convieniantly misses.

Shrek later dives in the box in front of VK. Twatters gives penalty. Vinny laughs sarcastically and says "Fucking well done" caught by Sky cameras. The corrupt bastard 'hears' this despite being 15 yards away, straight red.

Not just the derby. This will happen most weeks and we all know who will get away with it the most.

I see the paper version of the Times has an article on the "clampdown" today. Now if anyone with the slightest kbowledge of Englush football wanted a picture to accompany such an article one name immediately springs to mind. It certainly did to the Times. Step forward Joe Hart. In fairness, as well as Joe screaming in a ref's face there are pictures of Chelsea and West Ham players too. Presumably instances of Rooney swearing and abusing refs are too rare to have been captured on film.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.