Joke thread

My wife said, "You never say anything romantic to me."
So I said, "You might be a fat bastard, but you're my fat Bastard."
Sometimes you just have to show them your soft side.

Hamann Pineapple said:
"My dogs got no nose"

"Well, I'm sorry but it's unlikely he'll ever walk again"
1400.gif

foetus said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
"My dogs got no nose"

"Well, I'm sorry but it's unlikely he'll ever walk again"
1400.gif

Oh, keep up, you thick ****

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-wp-blm-news-bc-paralyzed21-20141021-story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns- ... story.html</a>

Spider came in my bedroom tonight and blew itself up.

Jihadi Longlegs

I was in a church watching a nun carefully and methodically lighting each candle in perfect order.
I whispered to the bishop "She's systematic isn't she!?"
He said "No no, that's Sister Mary."

I was doing quizzes with my mate.

I said "2 Down, the clue is 'To be victorious', 10 letters, beginning with a T"
He said "Triumphant."
I said "Are you deaf? It begins with a T. Umphant doesn't fit and I don't even think it's a word."

I said "Name 3 Belgian football teams."
He said "Brugge, Standard Liege, Anderlecht."
I said "Erlecht? Never heard of 'em."

I had a look on cheapflights.com but they wanted hundreds of pounds. Scandalous! I can get a brand new set of darts for less than a tenner.

aaand run.

my mate asked me what I was doing now id retired.so I told him I was now my wifes sexual advisor,he said I beg your pardon what does that mean,i said simple my wife said when she wants my fucking advice she"ll ask for it

Two married friends are out having a few scoops one night when one turns to the other and says, "You know, I don't know what else to do. Whenever I go home after we've been out drinking, I tell the Taxi driver to drop me off in the next street. I quietly open the front door. I take my shoes off before I go into the house, I sneak up the stairs, I get undressed in the bathroom. I ease into bed and my wife STILL wakes up and yells at me for staying out so late!"

His Pal looks at him and says, "Well, you're obviously taking the wrong approach. I tell the Taxi driver to screech into the driveway, slam the door, storm up the steps, throw my shoes into the wardrobe, jump into bed, slap her on the arse and say, 'You as horny as I am?' . . . and, she always acts like she's sound asleep!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.