Joke thread

Three bulls heard the Farmer was bringing another bull onto the Farm.
First Bull: "I've been here five years. I'm not giving this new bull any of my 100 cows."

Second Bull: "I've been here three years and have earned my right to 50 cows. I'm keeping all my cows."

Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as big as you guys, but I'm keeping all 10 of my cows."

Just then an 18-wheeler pulls up in the pasture carrying the biggest bull they've ever seen. At 4,700 pounds, each step he takes strains the steel ramp.

First Bull: "I think I can spare a few cows for our new friend."

Second Bull: "I actually have too many cows to take care of. I can spare a few. I'm certainly not looking for an argument."

They look over at the third bull and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns and snorting.

First Bull: "Son, don't be foolish -- let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it."

Third Bull: "Hell, he can have all my cows. I'm just making sure he knows I'm a bull."

blueincy said:
Three bulls heard the Farmer was bringing another bull onto the Farm.
First Bull: "I've been here five years. I'm not giving this new bull any of my 100 cows."

Second Bull: "I've been here three years and have earned my right to 50 cows. I'm keeping all my cows."

Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as big as you guys, but I'm keeping all 10 of my cows."

Just then an 18-wheeler pulls up in the pasture carrying the biggest bull they've ever seen. At 4,700 pounds, each step he takes strains the steel ramp.

First Bull: "I think I can spare a few cows for our new friend."

Second Bull: "I actually have too many cows to take care of. I can spare a few. I'm certainly not looking for an argument."

They look over at the third bull and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns and snorting.

First Bull: "Son, don't be foolish -- let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it."

Third Bull: "Hell, he can have all my cows. I'm just making sure he knows I'm a bull."

F**k me! An actual joke! In the joke thread!
Can we close the thread now and quit while we're ahead?

A teacher asks her class "Can anyone tell me the name of Robin Hood's girlfriend?"

Little Paddy raises his hand and says "Yes Miss, it's Trudy Glen."

"No Paddy, the answer is Maid Marion."

"But Miss, what about the song? Robin Hood, Robin Hood, riding Trudy Glen

I see Phil Rudd, the drummer with ACDC, has been charged with attempting to arrange a murder. I wonder did he pay a lot of money for this or was it a dirty deed done dirt cheap......

jimharri said:
I see Phil Rudd, the drummer with ACDC, has been charged with attempting to arrange a murder. I wonder did he pay a lot of money for this or was it a dirty deed done dirt cheap......
Kevin-Spacey.gif

As usual, not jokes, just play on words.

I took 47 Pro Plus pills before bed and didn't wake up. I had an overdoze.

I was telling a friend. "My dad didn't teach me word meanings. But he was a strict grammar nazi."
He said "Oh? a write authoritarian was he?
I said "No, he never wrote a book about it."

I'm using a pencil because I've just lost the greatest Biro money can buy. It was the penultimate ultimate pen.

A lad goes into a massage parlour, after an hour of superb massage to his back and legs, the beautiful masseurse asked him to turn onto his back, as he turned over his towel fell off revealing the biggest hard on he had ever had. Wow said the girl , someone is a bit excited, would you like a wank. Dead right I would said the bloke. Well heres some kitchen roll, I'll go and get a brew .give me a shout when you've finished.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.