JOKES

Le Havre Oswald

any 1got any good jokes.

ile start us off.

i man goes into the doctors for his test results.
the doctor says ive got some very bad news, the results say you have got AIDS and also alzheimer's. the man replies "thats terrible the worst news possible but at least i havent got AIDS.

LOL

An elderly Duke had a slightly deaf butler called Wardle.

"Wardle, run my bath for me, will you"

So the butler filled the bath, added the cologne, and draped the Duke's bathrobe over the rail.

The Duke lowered himself into the water, and settled down for a soak.

As the butler was leaving the bathroom, the Duke farted loudly in the bath water, with rumbling bubbles everywhere.

When the Duke had finished batheing, he went to his room and pulled down his bed cover. Inside the bed was a hot water bottle.

"Wardle, what's this doing in my bed?"

"You asked for it Sir."

"No I didn't"

"Oh yes you did Sir - as I was leaving the bathroom, I'm sure I heard you say 'get-a-hot-water-bottle-Wardle'

1894 said:
An elderly Duke had a slightly deaf butler called Wardle.

"Wardle, run my bath for me, will you"

So the butler filled the bath, added the cologne, and draped the Duke's bathrobe over the rail.

The Duke lowered himself into the water, and settled down for a soak.

As the butler was leaving the bathroom, the Duke farted loudly in the bath water, with rumbling bubbles everywhere.

When the Duke had finished batheing, he went to his room and pulled down his bed cover. Inside the bed was a hot water bottle.

"Wardle, what's this doing in my bed?"

"You asked for it Sir."

"No I didn't"

"Oh yes you did Sir - as I was leaving the bathroom, I'm sure I heard you say 'get-a-hot-water-bottle-Wardle'

Am I the only one??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.