Joleon Lescott

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Eccles Blue, 22 May 2015.

1. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie & Zaba!!
    Well done to Joleon getting the WBA player of the year award. I miss Joleon (he's top of the league) Lescott.

Congratulations

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Indeed well done JL.

3. moomba

moomba

Well done to him. Seen him a few times this season and not been overly impressed but he must have done well for them. Great stuff.

4. IanBishopsHaircut

IanBishopsHaircut

Reprobate
    He's top of the WBA league

5. karen7

karen7

Just goes to show that he is a good defender and just wasn't suited to our way of playing

I wish we would go back to a solid back 4 and just let them be old fashion defenders

Well done Joleon

6. Hiley rated

Hiley rated

Well done Joleon.

7. BigOscar

BigOscar

Always was a good backs to the wall defender, good on you Joles. As long as he doesn't have space in behind him or have people running at him, he's very solid.

8. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Laying in bed
    I wish Spurs would have signed him, I'm shocked no one bigger came in for him. He lost a lot of pace (he never was the quickest in the world) but reads the game pretty well. I'm sure we would have conceded ten less with him here. Mind you, in good old Spurs fashion we may have conceded more just to get on my nerves!!!

9. Eccles Blue

Eccles Blue

Waiting for Dunnie & Zaba!!
    Now I'm sure those of you who have read my posts over the months/years know that I do not swear, couldn't care less about others but it is not my style; however, this from the BBC website brought me very, very, very close:

"Joleon Lescott was named West Brom's player of the season yesterday and the centre-back is clearly gracious in victory.

Whatever happened at the Baggies' end of season award ceremony though, it could never, ever top Louis van Gaal's sensational address at Manchester United's do.

And if you haven't seen it already, are you an ostrich?

"Honoured to have won player of the year. Grateful the fans appreciated my efforts and for voting.
    Joleon Lescott

10:34 a.m. - 22 May 2015"
    "

How dare they take away Joleon's glory and mention that turtle faced fat controller in the same paragraph???????? Joleon has more class in his little finger than that tffc has in the whole of his fat body!!!

Whoops, sorry, I will calm down now. I'll get the nurse to give me my pills!! :-)

10. karen7

karen7

Let rip Eccles,once a season is not bad :)