Joleon Lescott

A player who I was gutted to see go, lovely bloke. Shame some fans didn't cherish the lad and gave him a hard time.

Crouchinho said:
I wish Spurs would have signed him, I'm shocked no one bigger came in for him. He lost a lot of pace (he never was the quickest in the world) but reads the game pretty well. I'm sure we would have conceded ten less with him here. Mind you, in good old Spurs fashion we may have conceded more just to get on my nerves!!!

Congratulations to Joleon on his award. Fully deserved if his performance against the chavs is anything to go by.

However, I don't agree on your point about Joleon's lack of pace; he was fast enough, at least while he was with us.

Mrs Vienna is an even bigger fan of JL than me and still maintains we shouldn't have sold him.

Vienna_70 said:
Crouchinho said:
I wish Spurs would have signed him, I'm shocked no one bigger came in for him. He lost a lot of pace (he never was the quickest in the world) but reads the game pretty well. I'm sure we would have conceded ten less with him here. Mind you, in good old Spurs fashion we may have conceded more just to get on my nerves!!!

Congratulations to Joleon on his award. Fully deserved if his performance against the chavs is anything to go by.

However, I don't agree on your point about Joleon's lack of pace; he was fast enough, at least while he was with us.

Mrs Vienna is an even bigger fan of JL than me and still maintains we shouldn't have sold him.

We never sold him, he left on a free.

Kun Aguero said:
Vienna_70 said:
Crouchinho said:

We never sold him, he left on a free.

You know what I mean, I'm sure.

Eccles Blue said:
karen7 said:
Let rip Eccles,once a season is not bad :)

Thank you Karen7, that really got my goat, Joleon deserved more respect. :-)

(do you think when Ric and the mods do the upgrade this weekend they will be including emoticons or whatever they are called?)

I hope so,i only learned them when i started posting on here,never used them before

Eccles Blue said:
karen7 said:
Let rip Eccles,once a season is not bad :)

Thank you Karen7, that really got my goat, Joleon deserved more respect. :-)

(do you think when Ric and the mods do the upgrade this weekend they will be including emoticons or whatever they are called?)

Please no emoticons. This is not a site for emotional wrecks. If you're sad or crying,
go see a shrink and if you're angry. Good we like angry ;-))

Meant to add. Well done Joleon, improved game by game over the season and
seemed to enjoy playing LB at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.