Joleon Lescott

I thought he was good at City but I guess as someone said when you had Kompany besides you it made your job a lot easier. Kind of like when anybody partners Toby at Spurs. I bet the Toffees still boo him

Maybe a bit petty but I can't help thinking that City are missing a PR trick here.

If he was training with us and we helped him get a contract at Sunderland, why not use it as a positive.

Imagine if it was the Scum or the dippers who were helping an ex player.
It would be all over the BBC and sky.

I thought he was good at City but I guess as someone said when you had Kompany besides you it made your job a lot easier. Kind of like when anybody partners Toby at Spurs. I bet the Toffees still boo him

At times, Jolene was better than Vinnie.

However, was isn't in doubt is the fact that they made an excellent partnership and were a very important factor in Joe winning the Golden Glove four seasons in succession.

At times, Jolene was better than Vinnie.

However, was isn't in doubt is the fact that they made an excellent partnership and were a very important factor in Joe winning the Golden Glove four seasons in succession.
Good post so underrated by a few but always solid for us

Maybe a bit petty but I can't help thinking that City are missing a PR trick here.

If he was training with us and we helped him get a contract at Sunderland, why not use it as a positive.

Imagine if it was the Scum or the dippers who were helping an ex player.
It would be all over the BBC and sky.

Go on the main forum and see how shit City's PR team are.

We could have a Manc born academy graduate find a cure for cancer inside our own sports science facility and somehow the club would see to it the papers give the Rags credit.

Look who's in City TV (or whatever it's called now)

Nice to see past players making cameos. Hopefully we have more fan favourites invited for some good old fun. Lampard, Sweep, Dunney, would get my pick. Milner has burnt his bridge though.

Look who's in City TV (or whatever it's called now)

Nice to see past players making cameos. Hopefully we have more fan favourites invited for some good old fun. Lampard, Sweep, Dunney, would get my pick. Milner has burnt his bridge though.

You should head down to the swamp. You'll see past it players making 250k a week!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.