Jonathan Woss

tommcfc said:
he has always arse licked his guests and i don't think its any differrent now. he has never once had one controversial guest on and seems to "love" everyones work. its pathetic

Anyone who cannot see this is blind. He's done this for years. He made me laugh at times on They Think it's all Over but his chat show is garbage.

Talk shows in the UK have got worse and worse as time goes by. Parky was the best and pissed on everyone for years. Out of the current lot you have Alan Car sweet jesus his show is so fucking shit he makes Ross look like hes in the priemier league. Then you have Graham Norton 1 of my favs when on C4 but cant get away with much on the bbc but is better than Ross. Finally the best chat show on the UK has to be Paul O Grady at a push it goes to show that the talk show is dead in the UK if Lilly Savage is the best out of the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.