Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's happening with the young French centre back we were after?
I know he broke his leg or something like that but he must have recovered by now.

we used to have a young lad called Kolarov but most on bluemoon hated him but it seams having a blinder at Roma and played well at centre half for city

we used to have a young lad called Kolarov but most on bluemoon hated him but it seams having a blinder at Roma and played well at centre half for city

well 1) he didn't play that well for us on a consistent basis, despite Pep's best efforts.
2) Glad he's having a nice career at Roma, about his level and doesn't mean he'd work here.
3) He wanted, and requested, to leave.

well 1) he didn't play that well for us on a consistent basis, despite Pep's best efforts.
2) Glad he's having a nice career at Roma, about his level and doesn't mean he'd work here.
3) He wanted, and requested, to leave.

cant argue with point 3 but at centre half as cover cant remember him messing up full back yes he did because of being targeted and lack of pace and mangala next to him

Like I've said a million times, its easier to play well in the Italian league.

#Bonuccieffect

Last edited:
Hahahahaha fuck me,the rags are looking to bring him in after letting him go for 6mill,most likely end up paying £22-24 mill,the rag transfer plans sell them cheap then buy back at 4-5 what were sold for deary me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.