Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully I am banned from his Facebook page for telling him he is a prick. Last year he was actually constantly having a go at Pep as if he was some kind of tactical genius and pep was a Sunday league manager.

It was fucking hilarious.
Baldy is clueless tbf.

no it's not,we will let him run down his contract,give him game time when he is fit then he will decide with the club in 18mths time what kind of role within the club he can do if he wants to stay here that is

If his retirement is imminent, I hope the club are already a long way down the road in convincing him to stay, in a none playing capacity.

I don’t think Vinney will continue as a player beyond this years World Cup. (At least I hope not, for the sake of his own peace of mind, if nothing else)
if I’m honest I think that was his main motivation for not retiring before the start of this season.

I may be wrong, but, He’s entirely the wrong type of character just to want to run his contract down & continue to take a players wage without the prospect of being able to contribute fully next season.

Last edited:
He'd be a bit more tolerable if he's at least good enough. Seriously think Mangala is better and I'm hoping we rid of Mangala.

Leicester City to battle Manchester City and Arsenal in the race to sign West Brom’s Jonny Evans. He looks certain to leave The Hawthorns in this transfer window. [Daily Mail]

Wishing that is true we can fund their move by buying Maguire.

We get Harry, Leicester got their replacement plus cash and Arsenal miss out.

Ideal scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.