Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is wank because he is nowhere near the standard we require, this is also evidenced by not being required at Man Utd and going on to play for these other big clubs after, Sunderland and WBA, also he is 30yo and anything over 20m for him is daylight fucking robbery, if we need a centre half go and find one that is younger, has more mileage left in their legs and is also a good footballer.

We thought he was bobbins when he was their centre half, we can hardly proclaim him the second coming of Jesus Christ when we sign him 3 years later.

As for the pro's thinking he is a sound player, we paid 42m for another sound defender that was lauded as a good one, that hasn't really worked out has it.

But we're only signing him as back up......

For me it's about his pricetag, his age, his quality.

I think 99% on this thread are more concerned with that than who he used to play for.

If that was the case, I'd respect their opinions but 99% of comments refer to his previous clubs

But we're only signing him as back up......

Well 20m is a shit ton of cash even by today's standards for a backup, just remember your wish when after 15 games of inactivity he is then thrust into the first team and doesn't perform due to rustiness.

And if he is coming to our club on the proviso that he is a 4th choice centre half then my respect for him has fallen to a new low, he doesn't need the cash to come and sit on his arse getting splinters, maybe it is just me but I think I would prefer to be number 1 at WBA than 4th choice and hated at City.

We will pay 20m to put him in the way of Tossin and if we are going to fuck our youths over I would rather we do it with a good player rather than a fucking hasbeen.

Of course that is just my opinion and you are welcome to yours but you will never persuade me that JFE is good enough to ever join our club.

If that was the case, I'd respect their opinions but 99% of comments refer to his previous clubs

Why does that bother you so much though ?

They are allowed to think what they want, it is understandable not to want a player from your biggest rivals, especially one bombed out for being shit and a player that we frequently laughed at and called shit when he played for said rivals.

So to welcome him to our club would then be major case hypocritism on our behalf, hell that is nearly as bad as the Pep knows best comments, used when we are not allowed to question anything that is happening to the team in any way.

I don't want him at our club, I don't think he is very good, he is majorly overpriced for what he can deliver, I also admit that I don't want an ex rag shit house that blatantly supports them, playing for our club but that is the final reason, the final 10% of the argument, the other parts supercede the fact he is an ex-rag.

Well 20m is a shit ton of cash even by today's standards for a backup, just remember your wish when after 15 games of inactivity he is then thrust into the first team and doesn't perform due to rustiness.

And if he is coming to our club on the proviso that he is a 4th choice centre half then my respect for him has fallen to a new low, he doesn't need the cash to come and sit on his arse getting splinters, maybe it is just me but I think I would prefer to be number 1 at WBA than 4th choice and hated at City.

We will pay 20m to put him in the way of Tossin and if we are going to fuck our youths over I would rather we do it with a good player rather than a fucking hasbeen.

Of course that is just my opinion and you are welcome to yours but you will never persuade me that JFE is good enough to ever join our club.

ok. However, until the club confirm that £20m is being paid, we don't actually know. We might get him for much less..... 4th choice CB means he might play in some of the cup games.

Why does that bother you so much though ?

They are allowed to think what they want, it is understandable not to want a player from your biggest rivals, especially one bombed out for being shit and a player that we frequently laughed at and called shit when he played for said rivals.

So to welcome him to our club would then be major case hypocritism on our behalf, hell that is nearly as bad as the Pep knows best comments, used when we are not allowed to question anything that is happening to the team in any way.

I don't want him at our club, I don't think he is very good, he is majorly overpriced for what he can deliver, I also admit that I don't want an ex rag shit house that blatantly supports them, playing for our club but that is the final reason, the final 10% of the argument, the other parts supercede the fact he is an ex-rag.

It doesn't bother me in the least. I'm quite cool about the whole issue - if we get him, I don't mind because we've got another defensive option. if we don't then que sera sera. Its you and some others on here that are REALLY bothered about the matter. Everyone can think what they want - I'm just saying what I think (if that's ok and doesn't bother you too much!)

As for the past shit received from our 'biggest rivals' - thats now history and it doesn't bother me at all. We can hold our own and give as good as we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.