Jonny Evans

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok. However, until the club confirm that £20m is being paid, we don't actually know. We might get him for much less..... 4th choice CB means he might play in some of the cup games.
Might only be in one cup competition by deadline day :-)

ok. However, until the club confirm that £20m is being paid, we don't actually know. We might get him for much less..... 4th choice CB means he might play in some of the cup games.

Well like I said, I would prefer we blooded our more promising youth in these cup games, certainly over a yet to be decided price of maybe around 20m poor defender with no real future.

It doesn't bother me in the least. I'm quite cool about the whole issue

Well you certainly mentioned it enough times in previous posts, which is the reason I asked why it bothered you so much, hmm.

As for the past shit received from our 'biggest rivals' - thats now history and it doesn't bother me at all. We can hold our own and give as good as we get.

Who mentioned anything about getting shit off our biggest rivals ? Think you must have misread my post a little.

Well like I said, I would prefer we blooded our more promising youth in these cup games, certainly over a yet to be decided price of maybe around 20m poor defender with no real future.

Well you certainly mentioned it enough times in previous posts, which is the reason I asked why it bothered you so much, hmm.

Who mentioned anything about getting shit off our biggest rivals ? Think you must have misread my post a little.

Well as it upsets you so much, I hope all your wishes come true

Well as it upsets you so much, I hope all your wishes come true

Well what an end to a conversation, who says the art of debate on a forum is dead eh and I certainly hope you don't get your damned wish.

Well what an end to a conversation, who says the art of debate on a forum is dead eh and I certainly hope you don't get your damned wish.

The debate was going round in circles - at which point it ends & we just agree to differ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.