Jordi Alba.........

EllisMCFC said:
Jimbob said:
Davs 19 said:
It's so obvious. Folk need to read the signals.

To be honest, I was kind of hoping he was but I always like to play my cards close to my chest in these situations, don't want to be giving too much away straight away do I...

Ok Jim or what ever the hell your name is how about you fuck off this "Kolarovo" grammar mistake and stop making it seem like such a big. If you want to become a grammar police choose a teaching career or go be a grammar troll on youtube. Not here I don't won't your funny ass comments

77822358734d488b6059128104b0d1db.jpg

FromPollockToSilva said:
EllisMCFC said:
Jimbob said:
To be honest, I was kind of hoping he was but I always like to play my cards close to my chest in these situations, don't want to be giving too much away straight away do I...

Ok Jim or what ever the hell your name is how about you fuck off this "Kolarovo" grammar mistake and stop making it seem like such a big. If you want to become a grammar police choose a teaching career or go be a grammar troll on youtube. Not here I don't won't your funny ass comments

It wasn't a grammar mistake, it was a spelling mistake.

05a72ce290d2c24d5eefa641e52b7e55.jpg

Jordi Alba also played the City wild card.

One of Jordi Alba's agents got in touch with Manchester City towards the end of October.

The player was less than happy with his lot at Barça, especially after being put on benchwarming duty for the Real Madrid game. Prior to this match, he had been a starter. The reason for getting in contact with the English club was twofold.

Firstly, to see if City might be interested in the player and willing to make an offer to sign him - although Alba himself was not sure if he wanted to leave his club or not. The second reason was that said possible offer could be used as leverage to get more from any negotiations with Barça, as the player's pay is nowhere near in line with his present worth.

Alba signed a contract for two and a half years that runs out in 2017. The player is paid around €3.5 million a season.

This amount does not reflect the great performances that he has been putting in for his club as of late – a sight better than those of many of his higher-paid teammates.

Dani Alves, for example, rakes in €10 million a season, thanks to a contract that he signed many years ago, when he was at the top of his form. For the last few seasons, Alba's performance has been notably superior to that of the Brazilian.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.