Jordon Ibe

Knight wrote: “@JackWilshere holla at Jordan Ibe or whatever his name is. The ex Liverpool don playing for u. I can get back his iced out kettle" [rhyming slang for watch].

“Yo @IbeJordon It’s about that day in Surrey keys... where them boys stripped u down in the shopping centre.

“Can’t get back the watch for nothing tho. The roads don’t work like that. Road men look at it like, I’VE risked my freedom for that watch.”

He is an ex player
Have no idea how 'iced out kettle' is rhyming slang for watch

There's a lot of bellends around these days isn't there. Do they all know each other as well? How the fuck would one bellend know which other bellend had stolen someone's watch? And why would anyone offer to pay some dodgy **** to get back their stolen property when the police should do it free of charge?

Knight wrote: “@JackWilshere holla at Jordan Ibe or whatever his name is. The ex Liverpool don playing for u. I can get back his iced out kettle" [rhyming slang for watch].

“Yo @IbeJordon It’s about that day in Surrey keys... where them boys stripped u down in the shopping centre.

“Can’t get back the watch for nothing tho. The roads don’t work like that. Road men look at it like, I’VE risked my freedom for that watch.”

He is an ex player
Have no idea how 'iced out kettle' is rhyming slang for watch

Ibe should just buy a new watch and send him a neglected Tamagotchi, a print out of Knight's Wiki page and a note telling him not to spend it all at once

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.