Jorge Mende$ - The Rag Destroyer

Malty

Engineers Nani's and Anderon's moves to the RAGs

Engineers C.Ronaldo's move away from Old Trafford in his prime years

Engineering De Gea's move to Madrid where they will get a paltry transfer fee.

The Bebe transfer where he allegedly pocketed a cool few million.

Di Maria transfer where he would of pocketed a huge wad.

Falcao disaster he was his agent.

I'm sure there are other examples of him making a mint out of that club for basically doing nothing (the bad outweighs any good he's done) - best job in the World (let the players sweat it out on the field doing all the hard work taking all the risks while he is in his cushy office or on a beach)

The guy has been fleecing that club (and many clubs) for years, surprised fans are not questioning this leech. But let's hope he continues to destroy that club - RAG fans are too stupid to see it.

Last edited:
I'm happy City don't have much dealings with this man, agents are ruining football.

It should be illegal under football rules for an agent like Mendes to be so powerful and have so many clients.. I mean surely it gets to a stage where it can influence who a manager signs or plays.. not good.

I'm sure there are other examples of him making a mint out of that club for basically doing nothing (the bad outweighs any good he's done) - best job in the World (let the players sweat it out on the field doing all the hard work taking all the risks while he is in his cushy office or on a beach)

The guy has been fleecing that club (and many clubs) for years, surprised fans are not questioning this leech. But let's hope he continues to destroy that club - RAG fans are too stupid to see it.

Falcao also - let's not forget what he cost the rags in loan fees & wages

Falcao also - let's not forget what he cost the rags in loan fees & wages

Good point. Edited.

He really has bled that club dry during these last years kicking them when they are down.

Falcao disaster he was his agent.

With that CV he has gotta be a season ticket holder at The Etihad, surely? South Stand, I'd say!

He's a top lad.

For some reason he has fooled the RAG fans that Tranny is a legend and De Gea is some innocent guy, not sneaky.

There is only one person worthy of such a nom de guerre.

sergio%20celeb%202nd%20goal.ashx

manchester-city-sergio-aguero-daivd-silva.jpg

Sergio_Aguero_2530935b.jpg

ad_116400983.jpg

Sergio+Aguero+Manchester+United+v+Manchester+zQzZVjNpnFrl.jpg

aguero_3093194b.jpg

Manchester+City+v+Manchester+United+FA+Cup+GhY5zoJzbbhl.jpg

Fuck you, raggies.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.