"Jose escapes knife attack"

Rammy Blue

Apologies if already posted but it was news to me....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12651240

"A man armed with a dagger is reported to have tried to stab Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho as he signed autographs in a Spanish airport.

A member of the club's security staff was said to have received a 4cm (1.5in) stab wound in the incident at La Coruna in Galicia, northern Spain.

The incident happened last Friday but has only just been reported by the Cadena Sur news channel.

It is not clear if Mr Mourinho was aware of the attack at the time.

Cadena Sur says the security staff member did not realise he had been stabbed until he was on the team bus.

However, security cameras at the airport may have captured the incident, it says.

Quoting a source at Real Madrid, Cadena Sur says the club has increased security for its game against Racing Santander this weekend."

Not too sure how they manage to claim it was an attempt on stabbing Jose though....

Rammy Blue said:
Apologies if already posted but it was news to me....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12651240

"A man armed with a dagger is reported to have tried to stab Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho as he signed autographs in a Spanish airport.

A member of the club's security staff was said to have received a 4cm (1.5in) stab wound in the incident at La Coruna in Galicia, northern Spain.

The incident happened last Friday but has only just been reported by the Cadena Sur news channel.

It is not clear if Mr Mourinho was aware of the attack at the time.

Cadena Sur says the security staff member did not realise he had been stabbed until he was on the team bus.

However, security cameras at the airport may have captured the incident, it says.

Quoting a source at Real Madrid, Cadena Sur says the club has increased security for its game against Racing Santander this weekend."

Not too sure how they manage to claim it was an attempt on stabbing Jose though....

Maybe he did a Homer Simpson act and dived infront of jose at full stretch and took the wound for his boss?

Rammy Blue said:

That's exactly what I was thinking while reading it.

Meh, good to hear no-one was seriously hurt.

Not surprised, Mourinho is very provacative with his statement, and you are bound to upset some nutters out there. There's a reason why people in his position are diplomatic at times, he doesnt seem to get that and if he's not careful he will get hurt if he keep coming out with the statement about Malaga for instance which was not needed at all

gooney said:
Not surprised, Mourinho is very provacative with his statement, and you are bound to upset some nutters out there. There's a reason why people in his position are diplomatic at times, he doesnt seem to get that and if he's not careful he will get hurt if he keep coming out with the statement about Malaga for instance which was not needed at all

Ahhhh please welcome our skinhead Arsenal fan to the Man City board.

gooney said:

So he desereved to be stabbed? Well if you think singing racist songs at Adebayor is cool then...

redmizzle said:
gooney said:

So he desereved to be stabbed? Well if you think singing racist songs at Adebayor is cool then...
woow talk about putting words in my mouth....I never said he deserved it. I said Mourinho needs to be a bit careful with being too honest at times as he will end up provoking some loon out there. Like I said the comments about Malaga last week was uneeded and comments like that will upset people and there will be always one who react like this

gooney said:
redmizzle said:
woow talk about putting words in my mouth....I never said he deserved it. I said Mourinho needs to be a bit careful with being too honest at times as he will end up provoking some loon out there. Like I said the comments about Malaga last week was uneeded and comments like that will upset people and there will be always one who react like this

Yes but we know that's what you meant. You nasty, bitter gooner you!!
;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.