Jose Mourinho joins Arsene Wenger in accusing Man Utd, City and Liverpool of buying title

He knows full well what he is up against this season.

He knows who we have coming in lol.

This was 2003

PREMIERSHIP SPENDING TABLE

Chelsea £74.4m
Manchester United £24.04m
Tottenham £11.25m
Liverpool £8.5m
Birmingham £8m
Blackburn £7.3m
Aston Villa £4.75m
Everton £4.5m
Wolves £4.25m
Portsmouth £4m
Southampton £7.25m
Manchester City £3.25m
Arsenal £1.25m
Charlton £0.75m
Bolton £0.5m
Leicester £0.3m
Fulham Nil
Leeds Nil
Middlesbrough Nil
Newcastle Nil

Enough said

I think everyone is assuming he's up to mind tricks but to me all he has said is Chelsea had to spend to win and now everyone is having to spend to play catch up to them - which is a fair summary really. Personally I don't like to give him that much credit in the area of mind games, but maybe he's a master in making some of us think he is!

CK17au6WcAAga63.png
1390-240x278.jpg
Can somebody confirm that MP has spent the stated amount? It seems far to excessive for me, more than double.

Never thought Mourinho would become so irrelevant that he has to constantly pander to the press. He's trying so hard. He's shit at mind games because everyone knows what he is and they just laugh when they read the dumb words that pour out of his mouth

With Mourinho I get the impression that he's trying to load the pressure onto City in the title race with these comments. With Wenger however I get the impression he is just trying to get his excuses in already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.