Jose Mourinho

If he came to us, it would be his blank canvas with unlimited money at his disposal. Surely for a man like Mourinho that is a massive temptation for him to have his own "project" with us.

Or he could inherit Baconface's team and not stamp his personality on them.

AntonDonJuan said:
Gaudino said:
No need for medication, (in this instance anyway) just don't want to be watching his boring defensive football. And also knowing that the minute Ferguscum departs the Evil Empire, he would be there as fast as he could.....
Mourinho didn't play negative football with Chelsea, he played winning football.

As soon as they went 2-0 up they shut down the opposition and made it impossible for them to score.

Absolutely. I can't believe anyone would think Mourinho would be a step in the wrong direction.

I'm sure one season they won the title they were top scorers. Doesn't sound boring to me.

Still think Hughes will be given until at least the summer. Nevertheless it is all about winning games and if in another 6/8 weeks we're still struggling it makes you wonder how long it'll be before one or two arses start twitching in Abu Dhabi.

if anybody ever was worried that hughes would one day jump ship to the rags,well the special one would jump ship quicker than steve coppel if the oppertunity came to go to them,yes he is a top manager but this would be a major concern for me.

Jose has not lost a home league game for 6 years in 3 different countries.

City have lost 5 in 4 months.

You do the math !

Gaudino said:
No need for medication, (in this instance anyway) just don't want to be watching his boring defensive football. And also knowing that the minute Ferguscum departs the Evil Empire, he would be there as fast as he could.....

Wasn't this the exact same thing that was said when Hughes became our manager...?

Its all about opinions uh? Mine is I don't want his 'style' of football at our club. Trophies? Yes, of course, just don't personally like to watch that kind of game. As I said elsewhere, even Chelsea mates who loved the success were ground down by watching them. And as for going to the rags, wouldn't suprise me.

Gaudino said:
Its all about opinions uh? Mine is I don't want his 'style' of football at our club. Trophies? Yes, of course, just don't personally like to watch that kind of game. As I said elsewhere, even Chelsea mates who loved the success were ground down by watching them. And as for going to the rags, wouldn't suprise me.

Jeez, have you seen the 'style' of football we've been playing recently?

I'm looking forward to part 2 of the interview. No point people hoping for him sooner than the summer (at the earliest), the interview is clear he won't leave Inter as he wants to win Serie A. He may even then go to Madrid as he also wants to win La Liga and Ramos, at the moment is just a temp appointment unless he can get the results. He did drop a massive will return to the Premiership hint though, infact it sounds more like a) someone has him lined up already for end of the seasons or b) he's been promised the Rags job in a couple of years.

And anyone who doesn't want him, 67% win ratio over the last 3/4 seasons. Yeah, lets not have him shall we. It may not always be the most attractive football but he's a born winner end of. At this time ADUG are backing Hughes, therefore so will I, but if Jose became available I'd have him in a shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.