Jose Mourinho's last home league defeat

Mancio said:
howfen blue said:
Mancio am I not right in saying that while mouriniho was there he lost his best player ibra and with that Money bought the core of the team that won the champions league lucio, Schneider, eto and milito??

no. motta and milito were owner signs. then mourinho was not satisfied and wanted carvalho lampard and deco. but chelsea asked too many millions for inter resources so inter sport director signs lucio . then ibra want go to barca and luckily inter get eto'o (the true inter success key) and the money for sign sneijder becouse inter sport director sayd "deco is too old".
You're contradicting yourself all the time, you say that mouriniho didn't have to do much because that's 5 players you've mentioned already who Jose had to integrate into a team!! You have a serious head in the sand problem when it comes to bobby and jose's records!!

buzzer1 said:
Mancio said:
well i can see where you come from so i'll try to explain. there are two points .
a) here in italy we have a different vision of managers from you English people , for you the manager is ALL , for us the manager (coach here) is just a part of a ALL that is the club , he has a role , very important , but we dont see a coach as more important than the team. we think if you have a great team (great players) you can change the coach and still win. history of great club show how a lot of times a coach leave but the team still win. and mourinho when first come at Inter get the largely best italian team/group of players , so he didnt had to build , that is the real difficult thing.
b) mourinho is a people i would name as "extreme" , he is a man for the immediate and his work is "win NOW oriented". he is very good to do it , but he do it with a lack of correctness and style that i (personally) dont like . but most of all on his way he isnt interested in the future of the club , he is just interested in HIS image and future. here at inter he has burned two guys , santon and balotelli , that a different coach could have developed as the future of the club , expecially in a time where is very difficult find very good youngers and almost impossible buy the world players when they are finished article.

I hope that's what I wrote is understandable , if not feel free to ask me mate.

Don't get me wrong mate but we don'y suffer fools here at City, we don't like the Billy big Balls attitude and have in the past voiced our displeasure at the way certain youngsters have been treated and thought certain youngsters desrerved a better chance, but when the manager has won the treble and against all odds, the new man gets the same group of players and fails, miserably. Jose' record speaks for itself, the guy is a Winner and as i said, he left the club a lot healthier than when he arrived(trophy wise).
The only thing that i don't like, if true of course is the so-called whoring hiself to the Rags or maybe the Rats(lvpool) if they had investment, that is my only problem with Jose, if true.

PS, great bit of buisness with E'to(sp).

benitez has not "fails miserably" , at the end of the day has won 2 trophy in his 6 months.

and most of all benitez has fails becouse he has found a group of players squeezed like oranges from mourinho. plyaers who have fall in injuries week in week out so benitez has had very often to play the teen agers.

Mancio said:
buzzer1 said:
Don't get me wrong mate but we don'y suffer fools here at City, we don't like the Billy big Balls attitude and have in the past voiced our displeasure at the way certain youngsters have been treated and thought certain youngsters desrerved a better chance, but when the manager has won the treble and against all odds, the new man gets the same group of players and fails, miserably. Jose' record speaks for itself, the guy is a Winner and as i said, he left the club a lot healthier than when he arrived(trophy wise).
The only thing that i don't like, if true of course is the so-called whoring hiself to the Rags or maybe the Rats(lvpool) if they had investment, that is my only problem with Jose, if true.

PS, great bit of buisness with E'to(sp).

benitez has not "fails miserably" , at the end of the day has won 2 trophy in his 6 months.

and most of all benitez has fails becouse he has found a group of players squeezed like oranges from mourinho. plyaers who have fall in injuries week in week out so benitez has had very often to play the teen agers.

Apologies, miserably was to strong a word, but there was noway Rapha would have been as successful as Jose, noway.

howfen blue said:
Mancio said:
no. motta and milito were owner signs. then mourinho was not satisfied and wanted carvalho lampard and deco. but chelsea asked too many millions for inter resources so inter sport director signs lucio . then ibra want go to barca and luckily inter get eto'o (the true inter success key) and the money for sign sneijder becouse inter sport director sayd "deco is too old".
You're contradicting yourself all the time, you say that mouriniho didn't have to do much because that's 5 players you've mentioned already who Jose had to integrate into a team!! You have a serious head in the sand problem when it comes to bobby and jose's records!!

cant see where i contradict myself. in his first year at inter mourinho had 3 new players , muntari quaresma and mancini , but they were shite so he won the league with mancini's team.
second year mourinho had to work hard for integrate the new players and was a difficult task , in november mourinho was very near to be sacked becouse he was risking to go out from the CL qualification group as you know. then we had the famous "happy end" but season was long....<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:22 am --<br /><br />
buzzer1 said:
Mancio said:

Apologies, miserably was to strong a word, but there was noway Rapha would have been as successful as Jose, noway.

nor jose would repeat the success of last season, believe me.

You contradict yourself mancio by saying in one post that Jose won everything with Mancinis players and in the next one agree that at least 5 new players were in the team that won the treble last year!!!!

sumary_boy said:
redmizzle said:
How dare you? You might as well ''stick your Bobby Manc'' as they say PMSL.

i swear your are lack of long vision your owner spent around 400 milions for the players even you can deliver CL given these quality of players .

Don't be stupid.

howfen blue said:
You contradict yourself mancio by saying in one post that Jose won everything with Mancinis players and in the next one agree that at least 5 new players were in the team that won the treble last year!!!!

i have bad feeling that no CL..no cups......tevez will leave by summer.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:40 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Incredible record. Incredible manager.

of curse

If Mourhino became City manager he'd lose his first home game on his Managerial debut, "Typical City" He would say in the post match interview.

He may blame the legendary Gypsy curse that was at Maine Road for the reason behind the defeat and proceed to urinate in every corner like our very own Kit Symons did in yester year to get rid of the curse. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.