Joshua Kimmich

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by Saif1994, 14 Jul 2016.

1. Saif1994

Saif1994

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...nich-star-kimmich-at-manchester-?ICID=HP_BN_1

The 21 year old right back played in the starting eleven for Germany at the Euros and looked very good in both attack and defence. What stood out most about this guy was how he aggressively put in a lot of effort especially for someone his age. Leroy Sane and this guy coming to Manchester City would be strengthening the right side of our team a lot. Obviously this deal depends on whether the time has come for Zabaleta to move on, but I think the time is right now.

Would be a really good signing in my opinion, what do you think?

2. BlueDejong

BlueDejong

Not a chance. 1000% NFS.

3. MeatHunterrr

MeatHunterrr

why would bayern sell

4. karen7

karen7

Nice idea but they would never sell to us,still smarting over pep choosing to leave for us

5. Saif1994

Saif1994

1000% need for speed?

This news is all over the place though, there must be some truth to it.

6. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

£20 mill not bad.

7. Sudkurvv

Sudkurvv

unfortunately its about £20 mill short of making Bayern even consider the move. Maybe a Kimmich+Thiago swap for KDB and a little cash would be considered.

8. teddykgb

teddykgb

Love the player. Fiery non stop worker who our fans would absolutely adore. But this is probably even less likely than Bonucci. At that sum or almost any sum, there's just no reason for Bayern to sell

9. Saif1994

Saif1994

I know right!

10. Saif1994

Saif1994

I don't think it would be a good idea to sell De Bruyne, even if we had Sane. Thiago is a quality player but I feel like we need to strengthen our full back positions more than anything else.