Joshua Kimmich

Of course declaring I want to leave Bayern is a little bit drastic. The signs that he wants to leave are there. He's been a squad player this year and is not happy. I doubt Ancelotti will increase his game time enough and he probably doesn't want to waste another year as a squad player. I don't know if he would come to us though, can we really offer him more game time than Bayern if we buy Walker?

Of course declaring I want to leave Bayern is a little bit drastic. The signs that he wants to leave are there. He's been a squad player this year and is not happy. I doubt Ancelotti will increase his game time enough and he probably doesn't want to waste another year as a squad player. I don't know if he would come to us though, can we really offer him more game time than Bayern if we buy Walker?

He's natural position is centre mid but he can play as a fullback too. I think he'll get plenty of game time over here.

If you say so! Is he a possible solution to our need for a DM?

If he was to come in I would say Pep would deploy him as a holding midfield player.

He is so versatile that I think he has even played as a number ten earlier on this season.

Plus, he is the absolute perfect player if Pep wants to occasionally play a fullback that comes into midfield.

Bayern are signing Sebastien Rudy and are apparently close to signing Paulinho.. Kimmich will get less game time in his favoured position next season... he'd be mad to stay

Snap him up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.