Joshua Kimmich

Kimmich has been in today's Kicker (magazine) complaining about playtime again. Said he would even go in goals to get the minutes.

He's been all but sidelined since Carlo came in, particularly compared to his almost automatic starting XI place under Pep. All the talk is that he'll be Lahm's replacement now, but you'd have to wonder why he's still talking about desperation for play time if he had any confidence of being first choice RB.

Kimmich has been in today's Kicker (magazine) complaining about playtime again. Said he would even go in goals to get the minutes.

He's been all but sidelined since Carlo came in, particularly compared to his almost automatic starting XI place under Pep. All the talk is that he'll be Lahm's replacement now, but you'd have to wonder why he's still talking about desperation for play time if he had any confidence of being first choice RB.

It's obvious that 'classic' RB is not his optimal position and a waste of his best talents as DM/CM. He can't be happy with this option, though it's better that nothing.

What's interesting, Bayern now have Vidal, Rudy, Thiago, Muller for 3 midfield spots, reportedly trying to get Tolisso and most probably signing Goretzka for free next summer. A bit strange plans if you have Kimmich, wouldn't it be more logical to simply add another RB? No surprise that JK is unhappy. I think City will monitor this situation and somehow sign Kimmich in 1-2 years if nothing changes.

It's obvious that 'classic' RB is not his optimal position and a waste of his best talents as DM/CM. He can't be happy with this option, though it's better that nothing.

What's interesting, Bayern now have Vidal, Rudy, Thiago, Muller for 3 midfield spots, reportedly trying to get Tolisso and most probably signing Goretzka for free next summer. A bit strange plans if you have Kimmich, wouldn't it be more logical to simply add another RB? No surprise that JK is unhappy. I think City will monitor this situation and somehow sign Kimmich in 1-2 years if nothing changes.

He got 4 assists for Germany at RB in their last game.

He's a bloody good RB, probably better than anyone they'd buy...I think that's the problem, they're just going to force him to play RB and hope it sticks because that's the best solution for Bayern.

but you'd have to wonder why he's still talking about desperation for play time if he had any confidence of being first choice RB.

He's a bloody good RB, probably better than anyone they'd buy...I think that's the problem, they're just going to force him to play RB and hope it sticks because that's the best solution for Bayern.

Or maybe he's afraid that they might still keep him on the bench.

"I had an offer from England, but I renewed with Bayern for another year," he said. "Ancelotti said that he will count on me, that I will play more often." (Rafinha)

http://www.90min.com/posts/5076492-...le-under-carlo-ancelotti-than-pep?a_aid=35077

U forgot Renato Sanchez too

He'd be perfect for us. His ability as a CM or RB would be so invaluable to us. Wonder if he's the fourth option we've been looking at?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.