Joshua Kimmich

I love Kimmich but that's never gonna happen. He's the real Alaba 2.0. Literally can be played anywhere.

Here's a thought:
Instead of signing Kimmich, we should've signed Michael Reschke. He's the Bayern scout that found Coman, Costa, and Kimmich.

Coman was a well known talent when Bayern went in for him?

Costa had very good numbers and was a "well-known" player.

Credit where credit is due on Kimmich. But i think our wonderboy of a manager is due a lot of the credit on this one, as he was his personal project, like Højbjerg once was.

Bayern have denied the news, and threatened legal action against the paper reporting it.

Bayern have denied the news, and threatened legal action against the paper reporting it.

It's a pretty harsh reaction from Bayern. Legal actions because of this article...? Looks like the relationship between Kimmich and Bayern is not the best.

Interesting what Rummenigge said. Nothing like player is happy here, is important for our future plans... just he has a contract here.

It's a pretty harsh reaction from Bayern. Legal actions because of this article...? Looks like the relationship between Kimmich and Bayern is not the best.

Interesting what Rummenigge said. Nothing like player is happy here, is important for our future plans... just he has a contract here.

You would be forgiven for thinking Pep has rocked up at his old gaff and decided to plunder it pmsl.

Was only a few days ago Rafinha suggested he would have no competition for Lahm's place next season, which German media took as a hint Kimmich wasn't part of the plan. (On a side note, Rafinha chooses to praise Pep over Carlo in the interview, interestingly)

I don't think Bayern will let him go so easy, but it's clear he's out of favour with Ancelotti and isn't getting the playtime a player of his age and ability should be. Not sure we are in for him that hard, but you'd think we would be if there was half a chance...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.