Joshua Kimmich

Kimmich would be ideal for us if we are looking at keeping Walker another year.

RB: Walker/Akanji/Lewis/Kimmich
CB: Akanji/Dias/Stones/Ake/Gvardiol
LB: Akanji/Ake/Gvardiol
Pivot: Stones/Akanji/Gvardiol/Lewis/Kimmich

Thats with 8 defenders so one more than this year and covering midfield as well with Kimmich and Lewis.

Walker/Akanji/Ake/Gvardiol/Dias/Stones/Lewis/Kimmich.

Perfect.

Couto or Frimpong if still available when Walker leaves. Or still this year if he does.

Kimmich would be ideal for us if we are looking at keeping Walker another year.

RB: Walker/Akanji/Lewis/Kimmich
CB: Akanji/Dias/Stones/Ake/Gvardiol
LB: Akanji/Ake/Gvardiol
Pivot: Stones/Akanji/Gvardiol/Lewis/Kimmich

Thats with 8 defenders so one more than this year and covering midfield as well with Kimmich and Lewis.

Walker/Akanji/Ake/Gvardiol/Dias/Stones/Lewis/Kimmich.

Perfect.

Couto or Frimpong if still available when Walker leaves. Or still this year if he does.
Kimmich is the ultimate utility player - he could give us minutes in about 3 different positions, he could do the Stones role so well. He could definitely help Rico’s development too.

I really hope we do this deal if we get the opportunity. If Kova were to leave also, we should move for Kimmich.

Kimmich is the ultimate utility player - he could give us minutes in about 3 different positions, he could do the Stones role so well. He could definitely help Rico’s development too.

I really hope we do this deal if we get the opportunity. If Kova were to leave also, we should move for Kimmich.
Of all the players rumoured to cover Rodri, I think he’s by far the best fit unlike most mentioned he’s good enough to play in place of Rodri, but can also be a regular when Rodri plays.

Of all the players rumoured to cover Rodri, I think he’s by far the best fit unlike most mentioned he’s good enough to play in place of Rodri, but can also be a regular when Rodri plays.
True - I’ve always though we could actually do Kimmich, in addition to Bruno G and Paqueta because Kimmich can play RB and invert.

Maybe one of Kova or Nunes has to leave but I definitely think we could, especially if we don’t sign an RB.

True - I’ve always though we could actually do Kimmich, in addition to Bruno G and Paqueta because Kimmich can play RB and invert.

Maybe one of Kova or Nunes has to leave but I definitely think we could, especially if we don’t sign an RB.
That’s were I disagree, if we got Kimmich and Paqueta I don’t see were Bruno G fits and gets games. Not while we have KDB and Foden for midfield too, certainly not enough to pay £100 mill for him.

That’s were I disagree, if we got Kimmich and Paqueta I don’t see were Bruno G fits and gets games. Not while we have KDB and Foden for midfield too, certainly not enough to pay £100 mill for him.
Sadly think Bruno G is more likely than Kimmich - seems to have gone quiet but hopefully we’ll hear soon about whether he’s serious on leaving Bayern or not.

Neither Kova nor Nunes is likely to leave in the summer.

No way, 29 huge wages and isn't as good as Rodders, or Kyle.

He’s not a replacement for either - Rodri’s vulnerable as the sole holding midfielder, hence the defenders stepping in. Kimmich is a massive upgrade in that holding role and would allow us to sign and deploy a proper attacking right back, ala Frimpong, and leave Stones in his natural position in the centre of defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.