Journalist outside the stadium with a 'Messi 10' shirt last night

HelloCity

image.jpg

Journalist outside the stadium last night getting young kids to have their photo taken with a 'Messi 10' shirt.

I stood and waited to make sure it was actually the journos and sure enough, he moved on to the next target.

No doubt the pics/video will appear online on deadline day as evidence of supporters getting over excited after buying the shirt before the signing was confirmed.

Well you have the evidence when the daily star print it. Media/reporters scum of the earth to make a few quid.

He gets a random child to hold his whole shirt and nothing is done and I only ask one child to hold my shirt tails and get put on a register. The World is so unjust

The lads dad stood next to him is a gullible twat for letting it happen. I would have walked over and asked what the photo was in aid of if I saw that last night.

Before we get the pitchforks out, might be something to do with Barca and the minutes silence maybe?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.