Jovetic - set for Inter medical (page 106)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jovetic goes and I think he will this summer I will be a little sad.

He is a fantastic talent. It just has not worked out for him at City. I will continue to watch his career and marvel at his skill.

Unfortunately the bottom line it has been seen far to infrequent at City.

If Jovetic goes and I think he will this summer I will be a little sad.

He is a fantastic talent. It just has not worked out for him at City. I will continue to watch his career and marvel at his skill.

Unfortunately the bottom line it has been seen far to infrequent at City.
Thats why I think, we have to set a "re-buy" clause in the deal.

I agreed, hes still a good player, but doesnt get the mins he needed. So, move on!

When I saw Jojo playing at Fiorentina, I sincerely hoped he would be a target for the Blues, and was well chuffed when he did come aboard. I still believe in his talent, and wish him a healthy continuation of his career.

Perhaps Jojo has Sampson-like qualities, and a haircut stole his fitness. Bring back the Brian May look, and slay 'em in the future, Stefan!

Could have been very effective for us, but injury blighted unfortunately. Always gave his all, but didn't manage to 'bond' with him as a player like I did our Edin, but wish him luck anyway!

He’s a good player but with the likes of Silva / Aguero / Dzeko / Bony in the squad he was always going to be down the list and when his chance game he wasn’t fit.
I suspect he will do very well in a side where he is first choice every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.