Jovetic

Didn't we play him LW a lot of the time?
No. He played up front or in a free role off the striker most of the time. Although he played left wing as much as to front in Italy so I don't see why that would have bothered him.

Thought he had a quality 1st touch & showed early promise seemed a bit to keen on the fancy flicks? & then the constant injurys kicked in

No. He played up front or in a free role off the striker most of the time. Although he played left wing as much as to front in Italy so I don't see why that would have bothered him.

I didn't say it would of bothered him, I just seem to remember him always cutting inside and then taking people on/trying to play fancy one twos...Must be false memories

Hardly and it wouldn't be playing him out of position. He played on the left of Toni before signing for City.
His best position is were he plays for his country, just behind a main striker, which he's barely had the chance to do over the past couple of years. Niggling injuries didn't help, but I'd have had him on one leg rather than bony

put more effort in the physios room

His best position is were he plays for his country, just behind a main striker, which he's barely had the chance to do over the past couple of years. Niggling injuries didn't help, but I'd have had him on one leg rather than bony
That's where we usually played him, we had Nasri, Silva and Milner on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.