Jovetic

Quality player. As good technically as any of ours. Just a massive injury risk. Such a shame, hopefully can show his quality in Seville.

Any of our Negredo, Dzeko or Jovetic staying would have greatly benefitted the club.

I really liked Jovetic. What's his injury record like out there, there may be life in the old dog yet?

I hadn'ba suspicion it was more mental than physical, maybe the PL was too rough and tumble for him!

I remember in the background on an OS post match video, Milner was roughing him up saying he needed to get down the gym.

I had high hopes for him too, was he given enough time? not sure, but he would have made a great impact player, something was always possible when he was on the pitch.. for those 10 minutes.

He was given plenty of time. The reason we got rid was those mystery injuries that the physio's couldn't figure out and him refusing to play through pain. I just don't think he fancied the league personally. But he is a cracking player when he isn't on the physio table.

You could see he was good whenever he actually played for us, just didn't happen anywhere near enough

Monaco just confirmed the signing of Keita Balde as well. Spending that cash they've received this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.