Judge Dredd

urban genie

Well one of britains most famous and iconic comic charactor is getting a tv show, something muted since the Karl Urban staring, very underated but excellent film version several years ago.

Loved 2000ad as a kid and bought it every week, and though dredd was not my favourite charactor (more of a rogue trooper or strontium dog fan), If done right this is one show I cannot wait to see.

If they can they should see if Urban will reprise the role.

Last edited:
The Karl Urban film was brilliantly done, and probably would have done better in the box office if it wasn't for that shit Stallone version, or the fact the film was only available in 3D.

The TV show will peak my interest, but if Karl Urban gets the role then I'll most definitely watch it.

FXX + MARVEL studios are making it, the recent film i have watched about 6 times, really enjoy that movie. Was fucking brutal giving them slomo and chucking em over the edge, just brutal.

Marvel studios, wouldn't they be classed as potential rivals?
Both are ultimately owned by Disney and News corp respectively who help each other out reasonably often. I would assume personally this is going to be an expensive and large scale project. FXX are only used to, production wise, easy stuff 'It's always sunny in Philadelphia' which as well as being small scale probably won't cost as much as this venture.

Thought it was IM Global Television and 2000ad owners Rebellion games who also were both producers of the last film who were developing this.
The owner of IM was at scy-fy tv once and produced Battlestar Galactica and helix

Thought it was IM Global Television and 2000ad owners Rebellion games who also were both producers of the last film who were developing this.
The owner of IM was at scy-fy tv once and produced Battlestar Galactica and helix

Sorry you are right i got confused with Deadpool as i read it at the same time i saw about that coming to TV.

Hmm. Will the show be as good as the last JD movie? Hopefully Urban will star and so too will Olivia Thirlby as Cassandra she was fit as fook!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.