Julian Weigl

think vinny will be gone ric? cant imagine pep is too happy with his fitness problems? wouldn't surprise me if we went back for laporte to be honest

The Laporte snub was a huge blow, would've been perfect for us. Age, ability, left footed too. Ticked all the boxes.

Not sure what else there is out there to be honest.

The Laporte snub was a huge blow, would've been perfect for us. Age, ability, left footed too. Ticked all the boxes.

Not sure what else there is out there to be honest.
There are always lots of great ball playing CBs who can excel at top clubs. Just have to find one.

I'd say we'll almost certainly be in for another centre half next summer.

It bugs me that all this time we have splashed astronomically to find the perfect partner for Vinny.
And now that we finally have one, in John Stones. Vinny decides to become a bonafide crock.

Back on topic, it's clear that Weigl is good enough to be an expensive addition to our team but we will not be alone in coveting him.
Can see a heavyweight battle for his services this summer and the winner having to shell out £60m minimum.

think vinny will be gone ric? cant imagine pep is too happy with his fitness problems? wouldn't surprise me if we went back for laporte to be honest

I reckon it depends on how many games vinnie plays this season

If he keeps on getting injured then I reckon we'll go for laporte again also

laporte wont come he wasn't convinced he would get enough game time
well maybe he is regretting it now then considering Kompany is permanently injured and we have Kolarov playing there. He would easily get ahead of those two and ahead of Otamendi as well, as Laporte is better on the ball and left footed.

well maybe he is regretting it now then considering Kompany is permanently injured and we have Kolarov playing there. He would easily get ahead of those two and ahead of Otamendi as well, as Laporte is better on the ball and left footed.

Its getting past his loyalty to his current club

Just scored a beautiful goal for Dortmund against Sporting. He's having an even better season so far and would be a great addition to our squad next summer. Please Txiki, pull it off!

The goal:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.