Julian Weigl

Watched Julian Weigl on many occasions over the last two seasons for Dortmund and prior to his injury I thought this kid is brilliant and we need to sign him asap. This season has been a different story and he seems to have lost confidence and form. I am assuming this derives from the serious injury and not particularly from the awful performances of a poor Dortmund side over the last few months. Sign him over the summer and let Pep work his magic.

Watched Julian Weigl on many occasions over the last two seasons for Dortmund and prior to his injury I thought this kid is brilliant and we need to sign him asap. This season has been a different story and he seems to have lost confidence and form. I am assuming this derives from the serious injury and not particularly from the awful performances of a poor Dortmund side over the last few months. Sign him over the summer and let Pep work his magic.
Weigl's influence has diminished due to Bosz' tactics, he was forced to play higher up the pitch and struggled to receive the ball as much as he needs to be effective. It was evident from passing maps. Now with the change of coach, he'll be back to his best form.

I think he’d be perfect in this side, his potential especially under Pep is massive.

It's good that his form dropped because we can sign him on a discount now. Besides, Dortmund is currently a shit side. So I wouldn't put too much on his poor form.

Weigl's influence has diminished due to Bosz' tactics, he was forced to play higher up the pitch and struggled to receive the ball as much as he needs to be effective. It was evident from passing maps. Now with the change of coach, he'll be back to his best form.
Yeah he was superb pre injury under Tuchel who asks pretty much the same from his position as Guardiola would so I'd expect his form to turn for the better again here if signed. Tbf the whole Dortmund team has been shit this year as well, not just Weigl.

Dont see where he would fit in at all.
Watching Barca under Guardiola would give you an idea, Weigl is Busi's carbon copy. I think he can also act as hybrid CB/DM, like Busquets in 2011-12.
Dinho's doing fine, but it doesn't mean he should be replaced with a similar player. Who knows what Pep will decide.

Watching Barca under Guardiola would give you an idea, Weigl is Busi's carbon copy. I think he can also act as hybrid CB/DM, like Busquets in 2011-12.
Dinho's doing fine, but it doesn't mean he should be replaced with a similar player. Who knows what Pep will decide.
not even close

No

#sharkteam

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.