Julian Weigl

For 40m , would be a great option , but if fred is done as reported at many places , that we are replacing Yaya and getting long term Fernandinho replacement this Summer

If the reports are true and we are signing Fred. Then i doubt we are in for another midfielder this summer.

They get paid to write this!!

I have no sources, probably understand the actual working of transfers less.

However I can state with 100% certainty that he will not be sold for £40 million or anywhere near that area.

Remember that we got Gundogan for 20, they might sell Weigl for a cheap price

We only got Gundogan for that price because he had 12 months left on his contract and this was before all the crazy deals the last two summers. Weigl still has over 3 years on his contract so would go for at least £65m in my opinion.

Remember that we got Gundogan for 20, they might sell Weigl for a cheap price
Going by their public comments re the Gundogan transfer they're more likely to be holding a grudge and will extract every possible penny out of them.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we are targeting both Fred and Weigl.

Fred for DM/CM and Weigl for DM. Fernandinho has been amazing this season but he is approaching an age where his form can just fall off a cliff. Yaya was scoring and winning games for us last winter and this winter he can’t even make a substitute appearance.

Don’t think that will happen with Fern but there is a possibility his form can drop off next season hence us possibly targeting both Fred and Weigl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.