Julian Weigl

Heard he's been quite awful for a long time now though, would rather like Pep to find another guy

Heard he's been quite awful for a long time now though, would rather like Pep to find another guy

I thought he had been recovering from a long term injury, and I suppose he’s mirroring Dortmund’s form this season. If he’s class, he doesn’t loose that, so probably a great time to buy, and let Pep wave his magic coaching wand over him. Just look at what he’s done to some of our players? Delphi is now an awesome left back to name one.

According to transfermarkt.de last week BVB is considering buying a DM in the summer. They would like someone a bit more physical. They mentioned Leander Dendoncker, Fabinho, Asier Illarramendi and Emre Can as candidates. This implies to me that they are not entirely happy with Weigl. I also think we should think twice before signing him.
He doesn't suit the coach and the tactics, he was superb under Tuchel and would fit Guardiola's style like a glove.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.