Junior Membership

7Superman

I've got tickets for the Huddersfield game for me and my daughter. I have a match day membership card for me on my phone but her junior card won't download to my phone. As they are linked, do I use mine to get us both in?

I've got tickets for the Huddersfield game for me and my daughter. I have a match day membership card for me on my phone but her junior card won't download to my phone. As they are linked, do I use mine to get us both in?
No you will need both tickets downloaded

When you bought the tickets it would have given you the option to send the tickets via Email mobile tickets.

In you're emails from MCFC you'll have links to download both onto you're Google or Apple wallet.

When i take my kids I just put all tickets on my phone and scan them in for them. Never had any trouble

I want to buy a ticket for my lad for the Brentford game, but noticed his membership has recently expired, I can’t see how to renew it. I don’t want to set up a new membership for him as I’m concerned he might lose his points etc. Anyone able to help with renewing a junior membership?

I want to buy a ticket for my lad for the Brentford game, but noticed his membership has recently expired, I can’t see how to renew it. I don’t want to set up a new membership for him as I’m concerned he might lose his points etc. Anyone able to help with renewing a junior membership?
It’s definitely on there, I can’t remember the exact steps but I did my sons last, there are two options new and renew.

Might be easier to get him one from the Brentford ticket page on this forum? Would work out a lot cheaper as well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.