Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
A A

Anonymous

Definitely needs his own thread. I've heard from several people now that Pele isn't the only candidate for the job and City are more than happy for the media to continue linking him with the job for the moment.

Are we talking to Klopp's people? Again, sticking my neck out, I believe we are. I tend to believe the people who told me because they've no reason to lie to me (they're not Blues, they aren't based in England, and they work in football).

Personally I think this guy is the absolute perfect fit for out club on every single level. He ticks every box from European experience/success, to youth development, an eye for a good player, attacking football, and the charisma and intelligence to be the public face of the club and work with the people around him rather than against them.

I also think it's interesting that we were supposedly prepared to trigger Gotze's release clause, and are now reportedly prepared to trigger Isco's. Both players at clubs who's managers we could want.

Now that we're without manager we can talk directly to him. An almost absolute certainty is that City reps will be at the CL final.

C'mon Txiki, Khaldoun, Ferran, and Sheikh Mansour. This is the man. Move heaven and earth and get the deal done!

One of the few managers I'd have over Pellegrini, keeping in mind the direction and vision our club wants (making the job unsuitable to many of the big hitters).

I want to believe but can't. :(

He seems so happy at BVB and has said over and over that nothing can pull him away right now.

BillyShears said:
Definitely needs his own thread. I've heard from several people now that Pele isn't the only candidate for the job and City are more than happy for the media to continue linking him with the job for the moment.

Are we talking to Klopp's people? Again, sticking my neck out, I believe we are. I tend to believe the people who told me because they've no reason to lie to me (they're not Blues, they aren't based in England, and they work in football).

Personally I think this guy is the absolute perfect fit for out club on every single level. He ticks every box from European experience/success, to youth development, an eye for a good player, attacking football, and the charisma and intelligence to be the public face of the club and work with the people around him rather than against them.

I also think it's interesting that we were supposedly prepared to trigger Gotze's release clause, and are now reportedly prepared to trigger Isco's. Both players at clubs who's managers we could want.

Now that we're without manager we can talk directly to him. An almost absolute certainty is that City reps will be at the CL final.

C'mon Txiki, Khaldoun, Ferran, and Sheikh Mansour. This is the man. Move heaven and earth and get the deal done!

Do you know if the Rafa rumours have any strength Billy ??

I think it's widely accepted that the only way he's coming here is if he's convinced the squad will be sold out from underneath him at Dortmund. If he gets assurances no more than Gotze and Lewandowski are leaving I presume he'll stick around.

But if he comes can he please pretty please bring Gundogan with him (in a completely non hypocritical move)

Everyone would love Klopp in the Prem though. Huge huge character.

Unless he dismissed us out of being polite to Mancini during this season Champions League press conference, then this is a fantasy appointment. If he did then I hope we will give plenty of time to deliver.

He fits with the "Holistic" approach so it would be a yes from me.

His age would also be a major plus rather than Pellegrini who we would have to replace again in the short term.

A lot would depend on whether reports of a deal for Pep down the line is a reality.<br /><br />-- Tue May 14, 2013 5:27 pm --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
BillyShears said:
Definitely needs his own thread. I've heard from several people now that Pele isn't the only candidate for the job
I hear the club have lost their hard-on for Pele...

Spill the beans PB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.