Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue warrior said:
So Klopp not taking a job this summer (Allegedly) Bayern next summer? Pep see out final year and Klopp not seen as leaving BVB and straight to Bayern now.

Pellers contract up next summer... Yes that works in my brain I'll stick with that Jeff!!

I seriously find it hard hard to believe that two managers would make way for us getting Pep NEXT summer. Who would put their job on hold for a year, for a club you have no relationship to?

Ray78 said:
Blue warrior said:
So Klopp not taking a job this summer (Allegedly) Bayern next summer? Pep see out final year and Klopp not seen as leaving BVB and straight to Bayern now.

Pellers contract up next summer... Yes that works in my brain I'll stick with that Jeff!!

Possible or as part of his severance at Dortmund he might be allowed to take another job for 12 months (the same situation Roberto Mancini found himself before he joined us).

When he was asked originally about taking a sabbatical he said no so don't think any restrictions in place on working this summer.

I think Bayern know pep not renewing if they sack him it will cost them £££ pep on a big salary so let him sit out final year.

Bruun said:
Blue warrior said:

I seriously find it hard hard to believe that two managers would make way for us getting Pep NEXT summer. Who would put their job on hold for a year, for a club you have no relationship to?

All guess work on my part but sometimes things just take shape and the pieces fit. I'm sure Klopp wouldn't mind taking a nice break to get the job he wants and both pep and pellers have a year left we'll find out soon enough.

I want Klopp now forget Pep... What are we supposed to do? Tread water for a season? The dressing room will be rife with rumours of Pellegrini going at the end of the season. I see nothing good coming of this situation and fear we could have another mediocre season with more average defending (set pieces have been a joke) and tactical suicide in key games...

I like Klopp and think he would fit perfectly with us because he is nuts. The fact is that quite clearly City have followed the model Barcelona implemented under Cruyff.

Txiki wants to bring that philosophy to us and so the academy has been improved and that style of football is part of it. The last piece of that jigsaw remains a first team fully implementing that football and involving academy prospects. We might be 12 months away from starting to promote young players to first team level and Peps arrival fits with that perfectly. Vieira should be no.2 and then promoted when Pep does his three years.

Klopp will be able to do what he wants but I don't think we are interested because the board want pep.

Pellegrini has a year left and I don't think managers going into their final year cause as much chaos as people imagine. Heynkes got Bayern performing alright for him. Pep did okay with barca. Pellegrini has the respect of the team and that would remain even if they knew he was off. It might even get more out of them.

supercity88 said:
I like Klopp and think he would fit perfectly with us because he is nuts. The fact is that quite clearly City have followed the model Barcelona implemented under Cruyff.

Txiki wants to bring that philosophy to us and so the academy has been improved and that style of football is part of it. The last piece of that jigsaw remains a first team fully implementing that football and involving academy prospects. We might be 12 months away from starting to promote young players to first team level and Peps arrival fits with that perfectly. Vieira should be no.2 and then promoted when Pep does his three years.

Klopp will be able to do what he wants but I don't think we are interested because the board want pep.

Pellegrini has a year left and I don't think managers going into their final year cause as much chaos as people imagine. Heynkes got Bayern performing alright for him. Pep did okay with barca. Pellegrini has the respect of the team and that would remain even if they knew he was off. It might even get more out of them.

That scenario went pear shaped under Keegan, he gave us the heads up that he wouldn't stay......... we were shite that season as a result!

This needs nipping in the bud now, its shambolic

Let's hope that the club know the real story as this is looking more like a disaster by the day......

Whilst aknowledging winning couple of titles with Dortmund (also relegated Mainz) ......can't see all the fuss about Klopp? .......the latest 'next big thing' that has managed one of the top european sides yet......maybe another Ramos / AVB who knows!

TrueBlue1705 said:
I want Klopp now forget Pep... What are we supposed to do? Tread water for a season? The dressing room will be rife with rumours of Pellegrini going at the end of the season. I see nothing good coming of this situation and fear we could have another mediocre season with more average defending (set pieces have been a joke) and tactical suicide in key games...

Once yer know a manager is coming to the end then yer often see a tailing off across the board.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
TrueBlue1705 said:

Once yer know a manager is coming to the end then yer often see a tailing off across the board.

yes and danger is we could go further downhill next season if Liverpool get their sh*t together in the transfer window we could be fighting for 4th place in PL, Mourinho will not be standing still, he's a ruthless son of a woman ....

TrueBlue1705 said:
Rife with rumours?
They will all be informed if Guardiola is on his way.

I actually don't think it will be much of a problem, if anything it could be a nice incentive for the players. Go out there and win the league and show off your ability to arguably the best manager in the world who will be coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.