Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit worried players might not be that much motivated next season knowing Pellers would anyway be going off! Same case with Munich, I doubt they will let Pep run into his last year without a renewal sign and sealed.

According to the Sun today (I know) he has now decided not to take a break so as to make himself available to Liverpool!

yes and danger is we could go further downhill next season if Liverpool get their sh*t together in the transfer window we could be fighting for 4th place in PL, Mourinho will not be standing still, he's a ruthless son of a woman ....
That's a bit OTT. Ushited are dreadful, Liverpool getting their shit together will cost more money than they think and their manager has been proven not to be the best buyer. Arse will probably improve and we currently have a better squad than the chavs.
We will be fine

That's a bit OTT. Ushited are dreadful, Liverpool getting their shit together will cost more money than they think and their manager has been proven not to be the best buyer. Arse will probably improve and we currently have a better squad than the chavs.
We will be fine

I don't think its a stretch at all to see that unless a fantastic summer transfer window happens for city, then it will be a battle yet again...this time without the arsenal/UTD slips from form. A great window will make us contenders, an average one will simply see a repeat of this year with no guarantee of 4th.

I don't think its a stretch at all to see that unless a fantastic summer transfer window happens for city, then it will be a battle yet again...this time without the arsenal/UTD slips from form. A great window will make us contenders, an average one will simply see a repeat of this year with no guarantee of 4th.

If our squad had played to its abilities this last season, we would have contended. There are no guarantees in football and it is equally plausible that the Chavs and Le Arse could have key players out of sorts next season.

Player for player, I would argue that before the window opens, we have the strongest squad. Yes we need to bring in new talent and I'm content that we will. But all things being equal, we will not be battling for a CL spot for some time to come.

Ushited and Liverpool have to spend huge just to bridge the gap IMO

So we could be up against these guys

MANAGERS.jpg

And we have the 'quiet man' the 'nice man' what ever he is called ..... He is no match for these managers .... We were lucky to win the league his first season when lets be honest other than's Liverpool challenge, the other so called top teams were not up to it so we could have won the league easily, we have been disappointing this season, Man Utd have all but caught us up, Arsenal have improved and Chelsea have won the league comfortably ....

It seems all the indications are we're are waiting for Pep, with our Barca connections etc it seems to have always been the plan ... I have would have Klopp now any over Pep. Another season of Pellegrini and us treading water could leave us in danger of fighting for a CL place and being nowhere near winning the PL ... Would Pep want to come to us then if we don't get CL qualification???

I prefer Ancelloti or Klopp to Pep. He loves to tinker a lot and is fond of always trying something new. I remember that he played Alcantara in the holding midfield role. While its good to be ingenuous, too much changes can affect the balance in teams. I do not think Pep improved the Bayern team he met, he only changed their style of play. Heynckes' Bayern played very efficient direct football reliant upon Ribery and Robben's attacking nous as well as a near perfect defense whose star central defender Dante had Javi Martinez to thank. One of Pep's first changes was to relegate Martinez to the bench. The only reason why I could fancy Pep's arrival is his drawing power. My fingers are crossed as I hope for only the best this summer.

I prefer Ancelloti or Klopp to Pep. He loves to tinker a lot and is fond of always trying something new. I remember that he played Alcantara in the holding midfield role. While its good to be ingenuous, too much changes can affect the balance in teams. I do not think Pep improved the Bayern team he met, he only changed their style of play. Heynckes' Bayern played very efficient direct football reliant upon Ribery and Robben's attacking nous as well as a near perfect defense whose star central defender Dante had Javi Martinez to thank. One of Pep's first changes was to relegate Martinez to the bench. The only reason why I could fancy Pep's arrival is his drawing power. My fingers are crossed as I hope for only the best this summer.

Do you think Klopp or Mourinho would have gone 3v3 at the back against Messi, Suarez and Neymar .... Not a chance ... You can say it was brave but to me it was madness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.