Jurgen Klopp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Klopp or Mourinho would have gone 3v3 at the back against Messi, Suarez and Neymar .... Not a chance ... You can say it was brave but to me it was madness!!
And that's why I don't like the idea of waiting for him till next season. We've got to decide whether to keep Pellers or relieve him in favour of Carlo or Klopp.

And that's why I don't like the idea of waiting for him till next season. We've got to decide whether to keep Pellers or relieve him in favour of Carlo or Klopp.

Carlo looks destined for Milan, not convinced he is the right man for us though anyway.

Klopp, who knows?

Personally, I reckon Liverpool will sign him up.

Do you think Klopp or Mourinho would have gone 3v3 at the back against Messi, Suarez and Neymar .... Not a chance ... You can say it was brave but to me it was madness!!

Madness ain't even the word, if any other manager especially pellegrini played 3 at the back against messi suarez and neymar they'd get crucified

If our squad had played to its abilities this last season, we would have contended. There are no guarantees in football and it is equally plausible that the Chavs and Le Arse could have key players out of sorts next season.

Player for player, I would argue that before the window opens, we have the strongest squad. Yes we need to bring in new talent and I'm content that we will. But all things being equal, we will not be battling for a CL spot for some time to come.

Ushited and Liverpool have to spend huge just to bridge the gap IMO

Rags WILL spend huge and Liverpool will have a budget plus silly money they for Sterling, especially If RM want him, I can't see Liverpool being as f*cking useless in the transfer market again... Lets not forget either a fit Sturridge could make a big difference to Liverpool

All said and done our squad didn't do anywhere near as well as Chelsea last season ...Pellegrini and some established players like Toure and Nasri should be first to get the chop ....

... Lot of complacent opinions ..... If the powers that be at City have similar attitude to some people on these forums then we're f*cked and will not put a dent in Mourinho's Chelsea defense ..... he's a ruthless S.O.B ...

Rags WILL spend huge and Liverpool will have a budget plus silly money they for Sterling, especially If RM want him, I can't see Liverpool being as f*cking useless in the transfer market again... Lets not forget either a fit Sturridge could make a big difference to Liverpool

All said and done our squad didn't do anywhere near as well as Chelsea last season ...Pellegrini and some established players like Toure and Nasri should be first to get the chop ....

... Lot of complacent opinions ..... If the powers that be at City have similar attitude to some people on these forums then we're f*cked and will not put a dent in Mourinho's Chelsea defense ..... he's a ruthless S.O.B ...

Flapping won't help

Has come out and said he will not be taking a job up next season. May be a sabbatical.
Bodger must be breathing a sigh of relief at that news. As are all fans of the top four clubs.

He's now got another season to finish what he started - turning Liverpool into a mid-table club. They had a bit of a blip in 2013/14 but were back on course this last season.

Madness ain't even the word, if any other manager especially pellegrini played 3 at the back against messi suarez and neymar they'd get crucified

The idea was to suffocate the rest of the pitch and starve those three of the ball. It was a bold move and it didn't work so he changed things. I get the idea behind it - if you don't let Messi get the ball then he can't hurt you too badly. The trouble is, Barca play the ball forward a lot more quickly and it didn't work well at all.

Quite right though, Pellegrini would be shot for trying something like that. I think we dealt with Messi better than any other side has this calendar year. He has been unplayable for most of it and we were happy to let him pick it up from deep, it's just he still managed to cause such devastation anyway. We should be proud of how good a game we gave them. We got stuck in and got back into the game at the Etihad and it's a case of what could have been had Aguero scored the pen. We'd have got right into them. Overall we didn't deserve to beat them, but football doesn't work that way and it takes a bit of luck sometimes to win games. Had we got anyone other than Barca/Bayern I think we'd have managed to progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.