Just caught a scumbag breaking into my car

Blue warrior

Team supported
City
How the fcuk does this work then my daughter shouted dad someone's getting in your car. I ran out chased him and caught him and slapped him. I went back checked my car he actually keyed it deep and shattered a window.

Half hour later get phone calls saying have I just battered someone now apparently I'm going to get taken out by his family. In the last 3 weeks I have had my car broken into my tyres slashes and my home robbed so obviously angry.

His family should be sorting him out not me anyway phoned police and passed message on if they come to my door it won't end well got wife n kids here.

Fucking scum. Tell them that you'll set fire to them if they even even walk past your house again.
Worked for me.

I passed a message on if anyone comes my house don't care who they are I will hurt them I'm just annoyed it's like I'm in the wrong just venting mate ha.

I'm surprised your not getting charged for assault but you probably would if they weren't going to look for revenge scum like them should be executed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.