Just caught a scumbag breaking into my car

Do you know any people who can 'help' you?
I know a bloke that lives in your area, he is massive ex doorman done a bit of cage fighting, a scrote tried breaking in to his car his pride and joy, anyway through contacts he tracked him down and advised him to meet him with £300 to cover repairs etc he turned up with £200 said that's all could raise, so he exeptied that and the gave him a fucking good slaping

**Update**

Just an update to for the posters who commented in this thread.

The family are paying for my car to be repaired and £200 for the hassle they caused.

Cheers guys.

I chased some younglings after my car got burnt out the night before, one of them got ran over and i got charged with assault. Went to trial too.

Wow mad that mate

I shit thee not.

to the driver of the van that ran him over
How did ......look when you saw him.
Driver: He looked terrified

Bit later on
Solicitor: the driver of the van has already testified that the look ......on his face was one of someone terrified of you.

Me: The driver saw his face through a van window as he was running him over...tbh if i was going over the bonnet of a van i would be terrified....i saw my solicitor low 5 himself i'm sure

I shit thee not.

to the driver of the van that ran him over
How did ......look when you saw him.
Driver: He looked terrified

Bit later on
Solicitor: the driver of the van has already testified that the look ......on his face was one of someone terrified of you.

Me: The driver saw his face through a van window as he was running him over...tbh if i was going over the bonnet of a van i would be terrified....i saw my solicitor low 5 himself i'm sure

How long ago was this mate

**Update**

Just an update to for the posters who commented in this thread.

The family are paying for my car to be repaired and £200 for the hassle they caused.

Cheers guys.
Nice one....there is always a bigger dog out there with bigger sharper teeth and sometimes it's all the fucking feral scum understands
My mate caught some fucker in his van once the scrotes foot was all my pal could see hanging out the back of the van so he got his gas powered air rifle opened his bedroom window and shot the fucker in the ankle the little woman screamed as the pellet hit the bone....haha karma is a wonderful thing at times

Nice one....there is always a bigger dog out there with bigger sharper teeth and sometimes it's all the fucking feral scum understands
My mate caught some fucker in his van once the scrotes foot was all my pal could see hanging out the back of the van so he got his gas powered air rifle opened his bedroom window and shot the fucker in the ankle the little woman screamed as the pellet hit the bone....haha karma is a wonderful thing at times

Brilliant mate, don't think liked 3 naughty fuckers turning up at their door not really my thing doing that but they deserved it and hope it's a lesson to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.