Just Give Hughes Time..He is Building a Team! Be Patient FFS

ManCityFC said:
sweep said:
Bollox to being patient, lets just buy Blackburn Rovers, burn it down and give hughes their squad. No patience required, hughes will have a committed group of players so he won't be able to slag them off.
Job done, watch us go!

Read it again mate...properly.

PMSL. My wit seems to be going straight over peoples head today. You can see how angry people are.

You're not the only one mate ;)

ManCityFC said:
jimharri said:
"Be patient"? How does 32 (now likely to be 33) years of patience grab you?
*sigh*

Yeah; I see the 'tongue in cheek2 bit. If I've upset you, I apologise. I'm feeling as low as I have for a long time. However, there are other people posting on here (maybe not in this thread) urging us to be patient. How much more patience do they want us to show? If there were signs of promise, that at least would be something. But I don't see any of those signs. Once again, sorry if I upset you.

jimharri said:
ManCityFC said:
Yeah; I see the 'tongue in cheek2 bit. If I've upset you, I apologise. I'm feeling as low as I have for a long time. However, there are other people posting on here (maybe not in this thread) urging us to be patient. How much more patience do they want us to show? If there were signs of promise, that at least would be something. But I don't see any of those signs. Once again, sorry if I upset you.

Nah mate, you ain't upset me. Emotions are running high on here at the moment and I am totally with you. Nobody is getting the joke that the list is of all the stupid comments posted on here, trying to urge patience. Bollocks I say. No progress is being made at all. Fuck him off.

biffa said:
ManCityFC said:
***READ ALL THE POST PLEASE****

The players are taking the piss. They need to show more commitment.

Changing managers just adds to the instability at the club.

MH is just building a team and he can't be blamed for the league position we are in.

MH's signings have been brilliant, all of them.

All the Sven players are shit and lazy.

The fact that we finished top 10 last year is irrelevant.

Tactically, MH is only doing what he can with the players he has available.

The football is much more attractive now we have MH as manager.

Once MH has replaced all the players with his own, we will be OK.

MH is great at talking to the media.

The players are the fittest they have ever been.

We are only 8 points off a Champions League spot.

The FA Cup is shit anyway.

All these poor performances are down to the fans. They have shown very little support over the last 130 years and we need to be more patient.

Sven was shit and I am glad he isn't back again.

Just because we have spent £75 million on new players this season, we shouldn't expect the team to play well.

Elano is a trouble causer.

Richards is rubbish.

Dunne has seen his day.

Robinho has caused unrest at the club.

The players don't care.

The players want us to be relegated.

*Sticks tongue in cheek*

EDIT: Just reading through all today's threads and adding all the new comments now. Please feel free to add more. Perhaps people will realise the crap they are spouting then?
lol - the players are taking the piss - you really don't undestand how football works do you? It doesn't work like that, if it did Hughes would be playing Clayton et al more often. Did you not ask yourself a few questions when Sturridge started arguing with Elano and Hughes just hid himself away, he's out of his depth.

Read the thread again.....Christ.

MancityFC: I read your post and detected the tone when you said :
"MH's signings have been brilliant, all of them"

I think the reason so many people did not grasp the irony was that there was some salient points in there about our current position. Surely this emphasises that it's not all down to MH.

If we're honest about it, we've had 30 years of mismanagement from top to bottom.

In terms of success, you need to clear out the deadwood. That's what Baconface did with the rags.
Villa finished 11th in O'Neills first season. Moyes 17th (39 points) in his second season at Everton.

Blue Punter said:
MancityFC: I read your post and detected the tone when you said :
"MH's signings have been brilliant, all of them"

I think the reason so many people did not grasp the irony was that there was some salient points in there about our current position. Surely this emphasises that it's not all down to MH.

If we're honest about it, we've had 30 years of mismanagement from top to bottom.

In terms of success, you need to clear out the deadwood. That's what Baconface did with the rags.
Villa finished 11th in O'Neills first season. Moyes 17th (39 points) in his second season at Everton.

Yes and at this rate, we will be relegated. Great.

That's the point, we won't be relegated. There's too many poor teams (over 38 games) for that to happen.
We're just hurting badly after yesterday.

Let him bring in his own players and see where we're at after a full season.
So far his signings have been pretty good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.