just had a happy birthday email from Kun

I had the same, I bought the £90 vapor shirt for £76 using my supporter discount and the £5 voucher ... Cheers City

Well it was my Birthday yesterday and I've just checked my emails and didn't get one, absolutely gutted ! Pep out !

Well not really - I know its just a computer generated mailshot with a standard picture and 'insert supporter name here' type of thing and just a thinly disguised attempt to get me to buy some (more) city related tat

but have to admit even cynical old bugger as I am (55 today) I was surprised about how chuffed it made me feel for all of 2 seconds

Even we born-cycnics can have our ego massaged with an email from Kun. I was well-pleased with mine!

Well not really - I know its just a computer generated mailshot with a standard picture and 'insert supporter name here' type of thing and just a thinly disguised attempt to get me to buy some (more) city related tat

but have to admit even cynical old bugger as I am (55 today) I was surprised about how chuffed it made me feel for all of 2 seconds

Did it mention he had put on a bit of weight over the summer?

He sent me one earlier in the year. It was nice of him but not as good as the cards signed by Joe Hart which the junior blues got the year before.

Well it was my Birthday yesterday and I've just checked my emails and didn't get one, absolutely gutted ! Pep out !

It was also my birthday yesterday and i got one, So Kun clearly loves me more than you.

(Happy birthday blue, hope you're not too rough today)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.