***just read this drivel***

GStar said:
Dam. Stop quoting yourself you egotistical winnet! ;)

It's not ego, it's that we've had this conversation before and I spent time pondering the exact words to use to describe my absolute hatred of that plastic football club. I don't feel that I could do such a good job this time around, so would prefer to quote. Apart from that 8000th post, which I'd have a signature if I could ;)

antculmcfc said:
didnt go trawling for it before u start, a red at work pointed this shite out to me just now that some fool has spouted on one of their websites so dont shooot the messenger

But this is the United whose fans at least cared about retaining its identity as a Mancunian football club. When foreign owners with the wrong motives came sniffing round Manchester United, we fought and fought and fought to keep them away. We used every means legal, and some illegal ones too. We mobilised, we collected, we protested, we campaigned, we lobbied, we vandalised, we wrote, we phoned, we emailed, we rallied, we marched, we flash-mobbed, we rioted. We made it impossible for them to visit Manchester peacefully. And the loss of our club to people who didn’t give a toss about its identity and traditions meant so much that some of us walked away altogether. Home and awayers with decades of fanaticism to their names had decided that forming a new club, with the incredible effort that entailed, was the only alternative to seeing their club used as some egotistical bastard’s plaything.

Contrast this with 1st September 2008. The only sound you could hear that day was that of 100,000 zips being simultaneously lowered as the blue quarter of Manchester collectively dropped its trousers and bent over, willing to be shamelessly violated by some slimy rich man’s cock. Not a shred of pride, not a moment’s defence of their supposedly salt of the earth club; just a panting mass, all ready to be anybody’s woman in exchange for money with which they can buy success.

hmmmm would these american dudes be ran out of town if they werent riddling the club with debt?

Erm see if you can get this posted back to him:

What about when Newton Heath were in heavy debt in 1902 and they had to get numerous wealthy businessmen to invest a lot of money into the club to save them from being shut down as an organisation? These new owners, with no shame, stole our club name; stole our players; stole Salford RLFC's club colours; then eight years later, because they couldn't compete with City attendance-wise, moved them miles over the other side of the city; and stole Lancashire CCC's ground name.
Where's the keeping of the local roots, identity and traditions there then? The club was so shit they had to change it beyond all recognition to hide it.

But it wasn't hidden; they were still shit. So shit they went 37 years without winning a trophy (all years that competitive football WAS played, even an FA Cup final was played at their stadium). So shit they got average crowds as low as 11000 and some gates as low as 4000. Then guess what? They had to be taken over by a wealthy businessman again because they were about to fold as a club for being so shit.

What about them having owners who sold inedible food to schools for kids. The money gained from a half-genocidal idiot went towards them buying players - breaking numerous transfer records - yet still only winning the odd cup here and there, as well as going towards building new stands in their stadium. Oh yeah they also stole Salford RLFC's club nickname around this time as well.

And don't get me started on how they treated the survivors, their families, and the family of the fatalities of the Munich air disaster. The fucking scum kicked them out on their arses into the gutters! And even in the 90's when they had a chance to make ammends for that disgraceful act they paid more money to Cantona than they did to those related to Munich!

But then look at Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan. What a disgrce he is! He's now made the Premier League as competititive as it's been since around 1970. In the next three years there will be 6 teams challenging for the title. It's only happened since the good Sheikh has been at City. And what a disgrace he is for pumping in money and creating THOUSANDS of jobs to redevelop East Manchester (not just a little bit, but by completely changing the face of East Manchester over the next ten years!) and create sporting excellence in numerous world class sports, with world class facilities, centres of excellence, schools, community football pitches, coaches, etc etc etc... Did John Henry Davies or James W. Gibson or Louis Edwards do this much work for city of Manchester? I don't fuckin think so!

So fuck the Rags with their stupid backwards and unfounded views! Fuck of back to Norwich and lick Delias arse hole, you fuckin clowns! The city is ours and the sooner they realisethe better!

Ha Ha, Clutching at straws - w@nkers !!!

The truth is, if Glazer had tried to buy City and plunder us further into debt (at the time), we'd have protested the same. Also, if some rich Arab wants to buy "Them" and pump millions into the club......guess what, they'd have not said a word against it !!!

Ha ha ha, jealous ??? Or to use another word.....Bitter ???

danburge82 said:
antculmcfc said:
didnt go trawling for it before u start, a red at work pointed this shite out to me just now that some fool has spouted on one of their websites so dont shooot the messenger

But this is the United whose fans at least cared about retaining its identity as a Mancunian football club. When foreign owners with the wrong motives came sniffing round Manchester United, we fought and fought and fought to keep them away. We used every means legal, and some illegal ones too. We mobilised, we collected, we protested, we campaigned, we lobbied, we vandalised, we wrote, we phoned, we emailed, we rallied, we marched, we flash-mobbed, we rioted. We made it impossible for them to visit Manchester peacefully. And the loss of our club to people who didn’t give a toss about its identity and traditions meant so much that some of us walked away altogether. Home and awayers with decades of fanaticism to their names had decided that forming a new club, with the incredible effort that entailed, was the only alternative to seeing their club used as some egotistical bastard’s plaything.

Contrast this with 1st September 2008. The only sound you could hear that day was that of 100,000 zips being simultaneously lowered as the blue quarter of Manchester collectively dropped its trousers and bent over, willing to be shamelessly violated by some slimy rich man’s cock. Not a shred of pride, not a moment’s defence of their supposedly salt of the earth club; just a panting mass, all ready to be anybody’s woman in exchange for money with which they can buy success.

hmmmm would these american dudes be ran out of town if they werent riddling the club with debt?

Erm see if you can get this posted back to him:

What about when Newton Heath were in heavy debt in 1902 and they had to get numerous wealthy businessmen to invest a lot of money into the club to save them from being shut down as an organisation? These new owners, with no shame, stole our club name; stole our players; stole Salford RLFC's club colours; then eight years later, because they couldn't compete with City attendance-wise, moved them miles over the other side of the city; and stole Lancashire CCC's ground name.
Where's the keeping of the local roots, identity and traditions there then? The club was so shit they had to change it beyond all recognition to hide it.

But it wasn't hidden; they were still shit. So shit they went 37 years without winning a trophy (all years that competitive football WAS played, even an FA Cup final was played at their stadium). So shit they got average crowds as low as 11000 and some gates as low as 4000. Then guess what? They had to be taken over by a wealthy businessman again because they were about to fold as a club for being so shit.

What about them having owners who sold inedible food to schools for kids. The money gained from a half-genocidal idiot went towards them buying players - breaking numerous transfer records - yet still only winning the odd cup here and there, as well as going towards building new stands in their stadium. Oh yeah they also stole Salford RLFC's club nickname around this time as well.

And don't get me started on how they treated the survivors, their families, and the family of the fatalities of the Munich air disaster. The fucking scum kicked them out on their arses into the gutters! And even in the 90's when they had a chance to make ammends for that disgraceful act they paid more money to Cantona than they did to those related to Munich!

But then look at Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al Nahyan. What a disgrce he is! He's now made the Premier League as competititive as it's been since around 1970. In the next three years there will be 6 teams challenging for the title. It's only happened since the good Sheikh has been at City. And what a disgrace he is for pumping in money and creating THOUSANDS of jobs to redevelop East Manchester (not just a little bit, but by completely changing the face of East Manchester over the next ten years!) and create sporting excellence in numerous world class sports, with world class facilities, centres of excellence, schools, community football pitches, coaches, etc etc etc... Did John Henry Davies or James W. Gibson or Louis Edwards do this much work for city of Manchester? I don't fuckin think so!

So fuck the Rags with their stupid backwards and unfounded views! Fuck of back to Norwich and lick Delias arse hole, you fuckin clowns! The city is ours and the sooner they realisethe better!

Well said. Most Utd fans have no clue about this pre 1992 History, only knowing about the good times

You wouldn't believe how stupid they are . . and even if it were demonstrated beyond doubt you still wouldn't believe they could be so stupid and still function in a complex modern society. They're stupid at a new level and we need a new word to describe such stupidity.
Like . . errr . . dimwitdipstickshits or something.

All ideas welcome but I don't expect any from the red 11% of Manchester 'cos man they is just to stupid to have an idea.

Hello all;
This is my first posting-and can i say this article sums them and their club up,send in the bayliffs!

how many times in recent weeks have the rags been ready to welcome the qataris before some of them finally realised it wasn't going to happen? the red knights for fuck's sake. the green & yellow campaign. setting up a mini me club they can follow as a sideline while really still supporting the rags & singing rag songs at their games. their wonderful manager who has repeatedly pledged his support for the hated glazers & everything they're doing. their chairman who has consistently lied to the fans about countless millions being available for major transfers that never happen. the club itself desperately trying to sell tickets to anyone whose e-mail or mobile details are on their system because the gloss is wearing off & their original mainstream support have been priced out of going to matches.

what a seriously deluded twat the author of that article is.

antculmcfc said:

this should be put on a poster in the centre of manchester for all and sundry to see, with a qoute at the bottom saying this is the sort of arsehole that is being bred at old trafford?

rassclot said:
how many times in recent weeks have the rags been ready to welcome the qataris before some of them finally realised it wasn't going to happen? the red knights for fuck's sake. the green & yellow campaign. setting up a mini me club they can follow as a sideline while really still supporting the rags & singing rag songs at their games. their wonderful manager who has repeatedly pledged his support for the hated glazers & everything they're doing. their chairman who has consistently lied to the fans about countless millions being available for major transfers that never happen. the club itself desperately trying to sell tickets to anyone whose e-mail or mobile details are on their system because the gloss is wearing off & their original mainstream support have been priced out of going to matches.

what a seriously deluded twat the author of that article is.

Its all right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.