Just the sort of Justice I'd like to see for Rooney!

great courage shown here, yet another tourist ripped of in a bar, cold cocked almost from behind, yeah great courage.

Losblue said:
bluethai said:
I think you were too generalized there. You know every Thais to say this?

I know their mentality.Have you ever seen a Thai fight one on one.
There always are a bunch of bad people in every country, but to say you know for the fact that the bad coward people are all there in that particular race or nation only is just so illogical imo.

i,d sooner shag than fight in thialand, boy have i done some shagging over their?

Been travelling all over Thailand and only violence I saw was in the ring... Never saw any kicking off... oh wait I did - Two tourists (white guys) kicking off with each other in Phuket.....

Now How much Video footage of violence is posted up on a daily basis on youtube of cowardly behaviour filmed on our streets of The UK?

I see fights/violent disputes on a daily basis here in Manchester, never saw any in Thailand (and no it wasn't a two week holiday, i travelled over there extensively)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.