JustPark at Etihad

Saddleworth2

Have any Blues used the Justpark ap to park near the Etihad on match days? What has your experience been?

I use this app for home and away games. My car has always been safe and looked after. It's often cheaper than the unofficial matchday car parks too. Only downside to home games is getting caught up in the traffic after the game has ended. Cant blame the app for that though!!
I'm finding if I park further away from the ground (no more than 15-20 minute walk though), the easier it is to get back to the motorway for me.
Also used this app to park at both Everton and Liverpool away last season and again found it really useful, cheap to park and my car was safe and secure. Using it at Stoke on Saturday too.
I'd recommend it.

I use this app for home and away games. My car has always been safe and looked after. It's often cheaper than the unofficial matchday car parks too. Only downside to home games is getting caught up in the traffic after the game has ended. Cant blame the app for that though!!
I'm finding if I park further away from the ground (no more than 15-20 minute walk though), the easier it is to get back to the motorway for me.
Also used this app to park at both Everton and Liverpool away last season and again found it really useful, cheap to park and my car was safe and secure. Using it at Stoke on Saturday too.
I'd recommend it.
Thanks Supernova. Will be testing it next Saturday. Have a space booked just over the road from the Etihad and intend to try a 'rat run' exit to avoid the traffic. Dodgy hip precludes parking further away so will see how it goes. Can't be worse than the Metro surely :-)

I'd recommend it.

This

I've found a good space near the stadium that I use for midweek games and have booked up for the CL evenings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.