Juventus away 25th November - pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero match time for Clichy this season but straight in with Kolarov on the bench. Either a fitness doubt or Manuel is seriously unhappy with Aleks - "big game for Clichy " he's just said and that's an understatement, it's a big decision for the manager too.

Kolorov isn't good enough so I'm happy with this change. He has been training for weeks now.

Zero match time for Clichy this season but straight in with Kolarov on the bench. Either a fitness doubt or Manuel is seriously unhappy with Aleks - "big game for Clichy " he's just said and that's an understatement, it's a big decision for the manager too.
He also said he needs game time,bit strange throwing him straight in with possible fitness issues being only back from injury....

We will win this tonight and top the group, i can feel it :)

Trust me mate I would love that and be delighted to be wrong!! Imagine us with a fit vinny and Merlin though? Our injuries are shambolic this season!

Apart from the missing Vinnie and Merlin, that's a pretty decent line up. For me, there isn't a lot between Gael and AK. That being said, I'd take the draw right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.